Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,301 to 68,325 of 68858

  1. Post
    Working fine for me

  2. Post
    the forum's working fine they've just rolled out a new shadowban system to censor those they don't like

  3. Post
    RIP GP forums.

  4. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    the forum's working fine they've just rolled out a new shadowban system to censor those they don't like
    I wish, I'd give my left nut for hellban/shadowban to be a mod tool

  5. Post
    The forum has been practically usable the last 24 hours and even before that it went poo.

  6. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    The forum has been practically usable the last 24 hours and even before that it went poo.
    I agree, very usable

  7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I agree, very usable
    your avatar is missing though

  8. Post
    Shift F5 pages all the time

  9. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    your avatar is missing though
    I changed it on purpose

  10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I changed it on purpose
    Fake news!

  11. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Fake news!
    Go to modcp and check my profile if you like. I screencapped a GP load error and clipped it to size, then uploaded it last night. Thought it might help for comedy reasons

  12. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Go to modcp and check my profile if you like. I screencapped a GP load error and clipped it to size, then uploaded it last night. Thought it might help for comedy reasons
    I was yanking ya chain it's super obvious it's been put there intentionally, if it helps I lol'd last night when I first saw it

  13. Post
    wtf is going on with the forums, I barely go on it now since most the time I do jump on, it's slow af or down. I want to cancel my subscription Egor, give me my money back.

  14. Post
    Must be a client side issue, works perfectly for me

  15. Post
    It's slow at work too. Today it seems fine though.

    EDIT: wait no, it's taking ages at times to load pages and even testing it shows as it's down.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  31.0 KB

  16. Post
    Yea I was kidding, it's ****ed currently

  17. Post
    haha was just joking guys xDD

  18. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    the forum's working fine they've just rolled out a new shadowban system to censor those they don't like
    lol

  19. Post
    r.i.p GPfOrUmZZZZzzzz

  20. Post
    Going to offer to use my PC as the GP Server

  21. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    upper body and lower body assumes my reference frame
    that's hawt

  22. Post

  23. Post
    Holy shit. Forum is working.

  24. Post
    Is this how it starts to delete and wipe everything?

  25. Post
    If only