Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,326 to 68,350 of 68858

  1. Post
    It's OK, I've printed off the forums.

  2. Post
    Long forever live GP forums

  3. Post
    Was working fine for me the whole time. Apple master race.

  4. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Was working fine for me the whole time. Apple master race.
    That's strange I wonder how Apple was able to load the forum for you? and I liked your old avatar better. should change it back.

  5. Post
    Silicon valley is a haven of aspies.

  6. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Silicon valley is a haven of aspies.
    i'd rather be a big fish (big aspie) in a small pond tbh rather than competing against a haven full of them.

  7. Post
    On holiday in Taiwan number one ���� Only been here a few days and in love with this place already. Food, nature, interesting history, people not treating you like a dollar sign and reasonably cheap. The people are also so nice, just had a taxi driver help me get on the correct bus to get to the city to my hotel.

    Oblig food pic, beef noodle soup

    Attached Images


  8. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    i'd rather be a big fish (big aspie) in a small pond tbh rather than competing against a haven full of them.
    You may have just won the Noble prize, congratulations Charlie.

  9. Post
    Have a job interview for a role I've been wanting to be in for awhile, have to get suit and shit for it. Hate clothes shopping so much

  10. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Oblig food pic, beef noodle soup
    Looks like the same stuff we have at home tbh

  11. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    On holiday in Taiwan number one ���� Only been here a few days and in love with this place already. Food, nature, interesting history, people not treating you like a dollar sign and reasonably cheap. The people are also so nice, just had a taxi driver help me get on the correct bus to get to the city to my hotel.

    Oblig food pic, beef noodle soup
    i was just in Taipei a couple of months ago - awesome place. make sure to check out the 4km gondola and temples/tea plantations at the end

  12. Post
    trying to look for a girl who's at least 5 inches taller than me this sentence doesn't deserve any capital letters or full stops


  13. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Looks like the same stuff we have at home tbh
    Maggi instant noodles are not instagram ready.

    The clue is in the name. Maggi Instagramnt noodles.

    i rest my case your honour

  14. Post
    Maggi's marketing team are going to be kicking themselves they didn't come up with that first.

    p-clever my guy.

    They're too busy paying soft spoken statues to stand in the noodle isle wearing yellow aprons handing out vouchers.

  15. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Maggi instant noodles are not instagram ready.

    The clue is in the name. Maggi Instagramnt noodles.

    i rest my case your honour
    My mother in law is cambodian, do you really think I need to cook my own noodles - let alone instant ones?

    drops mike.

  16. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    My mother in law is cambodian, do you really think I need to cook my own noodles - let alone instant ones?

    drops mike.
    My mother in law is European, do you really think I need to cook my own pasta and salads - let alone instant ones?

    Drops jeff.

  17. Post
    You eat cooked salad?

  18. Post
    I miss having Ramen nearly every single night in Japan.

  19. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    My mother in law is cambodian, do you really think I need to cook my own noodles - let alone instant ones?

    drops mike.
    My mum is Thai, growing up we had a dedicated drawer for instant noodles.
    Love me some mama (yumyum) noodles

  20. Post
    We have packs of those noodles for the teenager. But pretty much between 11am and 9pm you can get a bowl of proper noodle soup on demand.

    Also: there are sooooo many noodle soup places in wellington now, I remember back when the only noodle place was the Mekong restaurant on Vivian Street.

  21. Post
    My mum is European. We are all European and we were all born in NZ. We are an NZ European family, not like you fake natties.

    I am so deeply bored, I cannot contain myself.
    Last edited by Anroid; 9th October 2019 at 3:53 pm.

  22. Post
    u spelled microphone wrong haha dumpass

  23. Post
    History Buffs: A Bridge Too Far. Is it accurate or popcorn for the dumb.

  24. Post
    im about to go poop

  25. Post
    it was nice