Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,376 to 68,400 of 68920

  1. Post
    There's a spoon thing you can just make out on the right side of the image.

    Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

  2. Post
    My apologies everyone - light-hearted casual and jokey racism is still racism. I'm sorry

  3. Post
    HoS & ban

  4. Post
    swazi wrote:
    As nice as that looks, if chop sticks were the only utensils I'd either starve or be a mess. Yup I know bloody round eye
    off you trot to burger king then you cretin

  5. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    stinky tofu or bust
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zom...oskill%3famp=1

    Got some from here. Verified authentic by a mate. It's not bad, I preferred the dried tofu though.

  6. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zom...oskill%3famp=1

    Got some from here. Verified authentic by a mate. It's not bad, I preferred the dried tofu though.
    do they deliver? i run a hotel up on mount akina.

  7. Post
    Only the freshest tofu and the finest euro beats.

  8. Post
    My dad is binge watching some shit netflix show called designated survivor. All I can hear is cheesy dialogue and Kiefer Sutherland's voice which is getting super grating. He's also been watching my netflix for a few weeks and my recommended list is all over the place now haha.

  9. Post
    We Were Soldiers - Final Battle Scene:

  10. Post
    Rambo (200 - Intro (HD)

  11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    My dad is binge watching some shit netflix show called designated survivor. All I can hear is cheesy dialogue and Kiefer Sutherland's voice which is getting super grating. He's also been watching my netflix for a few weeks and my recommended list is all over the place now haha.
    Holy shit I hate Kiefer Sutherland.

  12. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    My dad is binge watching some shit netflix show called designated survivor. All I can hear is cheesy dialogue and Kiefer Sutherland's voice which is getting super grating. He's also been watching my netflix for a few weeks and my recommended list is all over the place now haha.
    create a second profile for him. that way it doesn't mess with yours. Did that for the in-laws. worked out perfect.

  13. Post
    can you put parental controls on to stop them watching shit that makes them more racist

  14. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    create a second profile for him. that way it doesn't mess with yours. Did that for the in-laws. worked out perfect.
    thats sorta the point of that feature

  15. Post
    Anyone know much about kitchen and laundry appliances? What are the best brands to buy and which ones should I avoid?

    Looking for a dishwasher first and then washer and dryer later on.

  16. Post
    I saw Vegrandis at the aucks airport today. Instantly recognized her from the pics she used to post here a decade ago.

  17. Post
    Got a burst of motivation and started sizing up how to get a dishwasher in my older kitchen. Went and bought a dish drawer which will be here next week. Gonna remove a couple of large drawers in the kitchen and fit the dish drawer in that space. Will cut up the front of one of the old drawers to cover some excess space the dishwasher won't fill. Will look like it was meant to be there when I'm finished. Gotta wire a plug in for the power tomorrow.

    Feels good getting things done.

  18. Post
    By next week your motivation will have fizzled and you'll have a boxed up dishwasher sitting in your house.

  19. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Anyone know much about kitchen and laundry appliances? What are the best brands to buy and which ones should I avoid?

    Looking for a dishwasher first and then washer and dryer later on.
    I've got a heat pump dryer. Beko is the brand 5 star energy rating if you care about that. The heat pump dryer saves on having to install a fan etc.. all you have to do is remember to take out the water.

    Don't ever get a two in one dryer/washing machine duo thing. They don't fully dry the clothes only 70% or so.

  20. Post
    I buy a month subscription to Consumer whenever I am buying an expensive appliance.

    I bought an LG 9kg Washer/ 5kg Dryer last year that they recommended (it beat models that cost twice as much) It dries things perfectly at 1400RPM without creating any moister in the house (due to it being a condenser).

    I control it via an app, and you can download new wash cycles for it that you can save as a favourite setting - retails for around 2 grand.

    If something goes wrong it has built in smart diagnosis and when you contact LG they are able to try and diagnose the problem, which is uploaded to them via your WIFI - the inverter direct drive motor in it has a 10 year warranty, Samsung offers the same warranty on theirs too.

  21. Post
    They're trying to set the world record for a marathon right now. It's live on youtube now. Only 20 minutes to go.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XgKRJUEgQ

    It's not an official world record because they're kinda giving him every advantage possible. It's more a nike pushing the boundaries type thing.

  22. Post
    Guy ran under 2 hours with 20 secs to spare. Meanwhile, I hurt my calves from walking up the office stairs.

  23. Post
    Such an unreal achievement. The pace he has to maintain for 2 hours is incredible. 2 minutes and 51 seconds per kilometer for 42km......

    I watched this video yesterday which shows you how fast that is. I am a reasonably fit soccer player and I couldn't keep that speed up for 30 seconds. He's superhuman.


  24. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I buy a month subscription to Consumer whenever I am buying an expensive appliance.

    I bought an LG 9kg Washer/ 5kg Dryer last year that they recommended (it beat models that cost twice as much) It dries things perfectly at 1400RPM without creating any moister in the house (due to it being a condenser).

    I control it via an app, and you can download new wash cycles for it that you can save as a favourite setting - retails for around 2 grand.

    If something goes wrong it has built in smart diagnosis and when you contact LG they are able to try and diagnose the problem, which is uploaded to them via your WIFI - the inverter direct drive motor in it has a 10 year warranty, Samsung offers the same warranty on theirs too.
    I didn't even know washer dryer combos existed haha. Will look into this.

    Is it this one? Or similar?

    https://www.harveynorman.co.nz/white...yer-combo.html

    Does the dryer not need an extraction duct?

  25. Post
    Alternate full upper/lower body workouts > splits but big black men = popular culture