Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,401 to 68,425 of 68861

1. Post
    Yes, it is that one Weenie, and no it doesn't need an extraction duct. The water vapour just comes out of the same hose as the dirty water - you also don't need a hot tap as it heats the water itself for hot washes.

FYI nobody won Powerball again tonight, 6 people like last week get a measly 166k each for first division - will be 38 million on Wednesday now!
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 12th October 2019 at 10:49 pm.

2. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I didn't even know washer dryer combos existed haha. Will look into this.

Is it this one? Or similar?

https://www.harveynorman.co.nz/white...yer-combo.html

Does the dryer not need an extraction duct?
    I have that one, is ****ing amazing, no it doesn't need an extraction vent it recondenses the wet air and pumps it out the drain

3. Post
    Laundry is getting done up soon so I might invest in one. Saves space and I don't need to put holes anywhere for ducting.

4. Post
    +1 shitpost

5. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    +1 shitpost
    Hey look buddy, this town ain't big enough for two shit posters.

Yet in reality, I'm genuine, so nothing to see here folks.

I need help, I spent 12 hours staring at a black tree in the dark.

I'm telling you it's not my fault, it's the Siamese cat's faults. I can tell them again and again but they won't stop pondering me. Live and let loose I say.
    Last edited by Anroid; 13th October 2019 at 12:28 am.

6. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Hey look buddy, this town ain't big enough for two shit posters.

Yet in reality, I'm genuine, so nothing to see here folks.

I need help, I spent 12 hours staring at a black tree in the dark.

I'm telling you it's not my fault, it's the Siamese cat's faults. I can tell them again and again but they won't stop pondering me. Live and let loose I say.
    u good pal

7. Post
    Is early access a good or bad thing for gaming?
    Lately I've been seeing it as an excuse to release broken games that die before they are ever completed.

I liked early access when it was free and used as a testing ground, like what they did with BF3.

8. Post
    Lots of games never get finished. It is a bit shit.

9. Post
    it's a get a out jail card for publishers for games that might not take of. they can just bail on finishing it if it's a flop.

10. Post
    JRS wrote:
    it's a get a out jail card for publishers for games that might not take of. they can just bail on finishing it if it's a flop.
    Pretty much what I was thinking, you just got it out better than me.

11. Post
    Bathurst is getting spicy.

12. Post
    Not to get on anyone’s tits but washer dryer combos break easier and are way harder (more expensive) to repair. Worth keeping the potential replacement/repair costs in mind when looking at them.

13. Post
    Don't get a washer-dryer combo, not worth the trouble...

14. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Bathurst is getting spicy.
    Good race. Fabian limiting the pack under SC was a bit dodgy.

Anyway, kiwis 1, 2 is a great result.

15. Post
    Scooty Mclooty won the booty one tooty

16. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Good race. Fabian limiting the pack under SC was a bit dodgy.

Anyway, kiwis 1, 2 is a great result.
    I'm a Scotty fan, but that was some dodgy shit they pulled for sure. I don't think it had any effect on the race in the end though did it?....

Because it was under a safety car SVG caught up all the time anyway. And on top of that there was another safety car further down the road anyway. SVG couldn't jump Scotty during that stop because he would have been double stacked behind Whincup.

17. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Scooty Mclooty won the booty one tooty
    GaR had a shot every time Skaife said 'THAT WAS WILD!!!'

18. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I'm a Scotty fan, but that was some dodgy shit they pulled for sure. I don't think it had any effect on the race in the end though did it?....

Because it was under a safety car SVG caught up all the time anyway. And on top of that there was another safety car further down the road anyway. SVG couldn't jump Scotty during that stop because he would have been double stacked behind Whincup.
    Not really since there was so many safety cars afterwards. Guys like David Reynolds had a lot more fuel on board and could've filled up quicker and gotten pass Whincup/Scotty.

19. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    GaR had a shot every time Skaife said 'THAT WAS WILD!!!'
    GaR must be off his face!

20. Post
    I have been drinking Aussie beer all day.

So at least I'm well hydrated

21. Post
    *sneaks back in*

What's the best app for browsing GP these days? (Android of course).

22. Post
    People use apps to browse GP? Wb Gwarden

23. Post
    Tapatalk

24. Post
    I need some sort of snacks for work. what do you guys recommend

25. Post
    wasabi peas