Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.53 average.
(40 votes)
Results 62,551 to 62,575 of 65164

1. Post
    Why is our society hellbent on hookup culture

Is Tinder responsible for this?

2. Post
    Pretty much. And rap music.

3. Lightbulb
    I might be back in a week or so, I got stuff to do.

4. Post
    ok dad

5. Post
    dis is catchy and i h8 kpop

6. Post
    Welcome to club prude my brother. My thought is that it's tied to extended development for western adults, still heavily addicted to instant gratifation and feeling very insecure about our place in a world still financially dominated by our parents.

Cheers guys, I will definitely take that on that and seek out new female friends to replace the last boyfriended ones, stop looking for something to clap and learn to enjoy what I do have.
    Last edited by Sin^; 19th February 2019 at 9:43 pm.

7. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Manc was taking the piss, HibikiAmawa is a dude.

8. Post
    Hello internets, how are you this evening?

9. Post
    simply smashing my dear

10. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    Cheers guys, I will definitely take that on that and seek out new female friends to replace the last boyfriended ones
    Why? Are you not interested in having female friends who are in relationships?

11. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Is he though? ... is he?

12. Post
    Sunlight wrote:
    Hello internets, how are you this evening?
    Did they guy who stole your skyline ever get caught and did you get it back?

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Why? Are you not interested in having female friends who are in relationships?
    One just went weird and silent and the other is travelling the world. I had a long standing vibe the silent one liked me but I just wasn't into her grotty ways and ****ing bird.

14. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    One just went weird and silent and the other is travelling the world. I had a long standing vibe the silent one liked me but I just wasn't into her grotty ways and ****ing bird.
    You both used the same vibe? That's pretty new age.

15. Post
    Must have been my soulmate. My loneliness will be the result of a bird.

16. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    i'm a girl you dweeb

17. Post

18. Post
    Meh, once you get past the tits and bum females are aren't all that they're cracked up 2 be and bums are where poos comes out of so don't be fooled.

This is coming from a virgin who actively rejects initiation.

Your goal should be as most equivalent as living in a cave where no one knows you and will never know you.

God bless.

19. Post
    Jesus.

20. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Lost a bit over 80KG, one single regret is not doing it sooner. If any of my fellow obeasts are considering it, feel free to ask me about it. Otherwise my advice is to do it.
    ****ing shot m8, that's a big amount to lose. Your heart must be like "yeeeeyoooor". Which surgery did you have? My mother in law had some procedure done and proportionally lost a similar amount to you, total life changer.

21. Post
    Yeah man, every single thing gets better. I had the vertical sleeve gastrectomy.

22. Thumbs up
    Pay day today.

As soon as my dad wakes up I'm going to make 10 liters of coffee today... or at least try.

Name:  New Fern-e.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  427.2 KB

23. Post
    I miss fortnightly pay. I'm really struggling with the price of train tickets and the surge in my social life after quitting bar work. Lucky my rent is cheap and I always cook

24. Smile
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I miss fortnightly pay. I'm really struggling with the price of train tickets and the surge in my social life after quitting bar work. Lucky my rent is cheap and I always cook
    My benefit is weekly and it goes in Wednesday @ 7pm (round about),
    I also have 3x term investments of $10k each paying me $23 three times a month.

When i say I'm broke i mean what's in my saving plus and my savings on call, All up though, I think I'm sitting quite well.

This was my plan for the past 5 or more years, And my plan for the next 5 years I'm keeping to myself.

Last edited by Magic Robertson; 20th February 2019 at 9:12 am.