Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 60,801 to 60,825 of 64344

1. Post
    Such a weird idea to have in this day and age. All of those brands are filled with 'Asian' components in any case.

2. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Lots of older people dont like Asian, especially Japanese stuff because of WW2. Heard of older people refusing to buy Mitsi products because Mitsi built the Zero fighter (plus probably other products)
    but german cars are ok....

3. Post
    And Italians make nice sports cars and fancy hand bags

4. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Lots of older people dont like Asian, especially Japanese stuff because of WW2. Heard of older people refusing to buy Mitsi products because Mitsi built the Zero fighter (plus probably other products)
    and yet the german companies all built equipment for the nazis. And no doubt Nokia made gear for the finnish military who fought with and against the nazis during ww2.

5. Post
    My grandmother will suddenly come down with a headache and get angry at u about it when she asks where the wine she's drinking is from etc. if you tell her it's French lmao

6. Post
    The Asians are on the East and zee Germans are on the West and so shall it remain until the next shift in empires where China, India, and Russia shall rule again.
    Last edited by Roumelio; 31st December 2018 at 5:20 pm.

7. Post
    honestly europe isn't even real

8. Post
    Yea its pretty much new Syria and Africa

9. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    honestly europe isn't even real
    Name:  48944843_2278843478795605_7746670402549579776_n.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  97.8 KB

10. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Went for a walk to see Ngauruhoe. ]
    You didn't walk very far, you're still on Ruapehu.

Walk up to the Tama lakes, or Silica Springs, or up to the Crater lake.

11. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    You didn't walk very far, you're still on Ruapehu.

Walk up to the Tama lakes, or Silica Springs, or up to the Crater lake.
    Dont do this.

12. Post

13. Post
    Merry fukin New Year ya filthy rats...

14. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    My grandmother will suddenly come down with a headache and get angry at u about it when she asks where the wine she's drinking is from etc. if you tell her it's French lmao
    it really gauls me to hear this

15. Post
    no one in my peer group will accept my identity as incel but also wont have sex with me, whats that about

16. Post

17. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    no one in my peer group will accept my identity as incel but also wont have sex with me, whats that about
    Change your outlook on life, talk to people, learn how not to lose your shit in the middle of a conversation because you're nervous. Realise that being nervous talking to new people is normal. Meet people in your social circles... Most importantly, never identify yourself as an incel... nothing good can come of that term with anyone...

18. Post
    Lol

19. Post
    I do think it’s possible to go through life and never fall in love, or find someone who loves you.

That’s the problem with the ‘celibate’ word because they don’t consider for a moment that you’d rather not be, but you just are.

20. Post
    Why is clockbock quoting himself?

21. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Why is clockbock quoting himself?
    He forgot to log on a smurf account

22. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I do think it’s possible to go through life and never fall in love, or find someone who loves you.

That’s the problem with the ‘celibate’ word because they don’t consider for a moment that you’d rather not be, but you just are.
    So long as there is nothing else contributing to the facts above... that's a really sad and miserable existence though... Imagine pining for something you know you can't have lol...

23. Post
    Guy Martin and his own Rolls-Royce Merlin engine, Britons sound of freedom.

24. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Such a weird idea to have in this day and age. All of those brands are filled with 'Asian' components in any case.
    I'm guessing he's either a racist or he thinks it's still 1950 and asian consumer stuff is crap.

25. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Name:  48944843_2278843478795605_7746670402549579776_n.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  97.8 KB
    4th Theory - Time Travel into the past is impossible.