Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 37 votes, 3.57 average.
(37 votes)
Results 47,701 to 47,725 of 57640

1. Post
    Hey Ace and Stasis, keep an eye out for this one.

https://japantoday.com/category/ente...-food-in-japan

puffed corn Umaibo sticks in special packages

2. Post
    Nicoras Keiju?

3. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    Today's the day. It's like a job interview, but it's actually an "are you eligible to marry my niece" interview.

Not going to shave or dress up, that way they'll see the real me - let's see how this goes.
    Good luck bro! Have you met her? If not, hope she's hot and not crazy

4. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    World's most attractive men come from Stockholm
    https://culturacolectiva.com/viajes/...as-atractivos/
    Cookiecutter good looks is pretty meh. I like my boiz a bit rough but knows how to look not homeless. That poster boy for Sweden isn't what most people in Sweden looks like btw. My statistics might be skewed because I live in a tiny town but I think there are more unattractive Swedes than there are attractive ones.

5. Post

6. Post
    Thank god for the coriander since 7 feet high is an unfathomable measurement

7. Post
    So happy to be on solid ground. What a terrifying day. The only redeeming factor is not being able to see the bottom

8. Post

9. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    The real you is a slovenly mess?
    Yes. Anyone who has seen me IRL will confirm this.

Frederick James wrote:
    Good luck bro! Have you met her? If not, hope she's hot and not crazy
    Cheers. I think it went well, I didn't really say much and let the adults do all the talking.....I guess I'll find out the result in the weeks to come. Haven't met or seen a photo but I'm not too fussed on looks (I don't have much going for me here, either). Someone not crazy and with half a brain would be nice.

10. Post
    What if she doesn’t like GTO’s?

11. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Going to Taco bell tomorrow :O

http://tacobell.co.jp/home-3/
    I'm going to taco bell soon too lmao, in like an hour or two

12. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    Cheers. I think it went well, I didn't really say much and let the adults do all the talking.....I guess I'll find out the result in the weeks to come. Haven't met or seen a photo but I'm not too fussed on looks (I don't have much going for me here, either). Someone not crazy and with half a brain would be nice.
    Must suck having no say in one of the most life-changing decisions you'll ever make

13. Post
    What would happen if you refused to take part? Like, the worst scenario?

14. Post
    or met and fell in love with someone else and married them instead?

Disowned I suppose.

15. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Must suck having no say in one of the most life-changing decisions you'll ever make
    Yes and no. A lot of people seem terrible at picking partners.

16. Post
    ^This is true.

Mutton wrote:
    What if she doesn’t like GTO’s?

mintyOnion wrote:
    Like, the worst scenario?
    Honour killing.

17. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Yes and no. A lot of people seem terrible at picking partners.
    At least the couple loved each other at one point :/

18. Post
    Loved or settled for

19. Post
    Either's better than waiting for a group of adults to discuss it and get back to you with their decision

20. Post
    How would you even know?

When it's all roses and BJs you think you've chosen well. When it turns sour its because your partner is deficient.

21. Post
    I wouldn't know from experience, I haven't been in an arranged marriage before. It's just an opinion.

Also i never got no BJs :/ Do arranged marriages have this as a feature? Cos i might change my mind on the whole thing

22. Post
    Re. bjs, I'll keep you posted.

23. Post
    These whole one true love/soulmate partnerships where we choose our partner are a very new practice. There's not a lot to suggest they result in a much happier marriage.

24. Post
    If you go according to some stats, theres a higher chance of getting divorced in choice marriages than arranged ones due to factors. But thats not a true account of happiness of marriages which is a more important question.

25. Post
    I don't buy that. People in arranged marriages face huge external pressures not to divorce. Choice marriages divorce cos there's no stigma attached to it