Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,901 to 64,925 of 65951

1. Post
    wtf, this is weird... Youtube disabled the comments on every single video on this guy's channel...

It's a really good channel I've been following on and off for a while now where the guy who runs it (and who is genuinely as close to being the definition of a saint as I can imagine someone these days being) interviews people and kids with various disabilities, diseases, debilitating conditions ect. The stories vary between heartwarming and heartbreaking AF - but the comments were almost always 99% positive and supportive. I even remember having some brief conversations with parents of some of the kids interviewed through the comments section. :/

Bizarre.

2. Post
    Go to use Uber Eats for the first time last night, since it's raining
    All the restaurants were "currently unavailable"

3. Post
    It's almost as if every family in the country went out for dinner on the same night for some unknown reason. You sure are unlucky mate.

4. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    wtf, this is weird... Youtube disabled the comments on every single video on this guy's channel...

It's a really good channel I've been following on and off for a while now where the guy who runs it (and who is genuinely as close to being the definition of a saint as I can imagine someone these days being) interviews people and kids with various disabilities, diseases, debilitating conditions ect. The stories vary between heartwarming and heartbreaking AF - but the comments were almost always 99% positive and supportive. I even remember having some brief conversations with parents of some of the kids interviewed through the comments section. :/

Bizarre.
    Seems like the majority of popular social media platforms are turning into shitshows of censorship with no explanation other than "it doesn't agree with our terms of service". I'm hoping alternatives turn up and populate soon.
    Last edited by Pxndx; 13th May 2019 at 1:31 pm.

5. Post
    The problem is that threatened institutions are working towards neutering free independent media platforms, and any alternative is going to encounter the same regulatory obsticles as YouTube.

6. Post
    YouTube were disabling comments on kid-themed channels. Their reason was apparently there were too many pedophilia conversations happening.

7. Post
    Well there's definitely censoring going on, no doubt about that - but doesn't seem be that in this case... Just Youtube being dumb by enacting some sweeping regulations instead of having the foresight to evaluate individual channels on a case-by-case basis.

Apparently people had been complaining to them for a while about users making shitty comments on channels oriented towards kids, and this was their brilliant solution, to just disable comments universally, presumably to avoid any actual responsibility of having to maintain consistent moderation of their own platform (Yeah I get it, probably not easy at all, but still)... but yet again the sweeping overreach over technological monopoly leaves an innocent casualty in it's wake.

What a bummer, that channel had a nice community atmosphere and the possibility of actually being able to engage with the people being interviewed was a big part of it. Hope they manage to get it reinstated.

8. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    Well there's definitely censoring going on, no doubt about that - but doesn't seem be that in this case... Just Youtube being dumb by enacting some sweeping regulations instead of having the foresight to evaluate individual channels on a case-by-case basis.

Apparently people had been complaining to them for a while about users making shitty comments on channels oriented towards kids, and this was their brilliant solution, to just disable comments universally, presumably to avoid any actual responsibility of having to maintain consistent moderation of their own platform (Yeah I get it, probably not easy at all, but still)... but yet again the sweeping overreach over technological monopoly leaves an innocent casualty in it's wake.

What a bummer, that channel had a nice community atmosphere and the possibility of actually being able to engage with the people being interviewed was a big part of it. Hope they manage to get it reinstated.
    Hmmm I wonder what is easier to manage resource-wise, constantly streaming data or disabling input to the stream.

9. Post
    I reported a gif of someone fisting a chick's gaping arse with shit everywhere. Facebook got back to me and said it didn't breach their standards or terms of service.
    Alrighty then.

10. Post

A lot of people see buzz words and forget their true meaning of intent. "Toxic Masculinity" is not about loving tattoos, hunting in the woods, and killing with your bare hands, it's about using that as a qualification of value of another person. The whole, "Why are you playing video games and watching Anime in your 40s, grow up and be a man! Football is on, you should be watching that!" is toxic masculinity, not tribal tattoos and being addicted to Fifa. It's actions, not things.

11. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I reported a gif of someone fisting a chick's gaping arse with shit everywhere. Facebook got back to me and said it didn't breach their standards or terms of service.
    Alrighty then.
    Instagram did the same when I reported the video of whats his face shooting in chch

12. Post
    Lol. SED is suspended, surprised anyone?

13. Post
    he deserves it for shit posting in the r.i.p thread

14. Post
    50 50 on whether I'd bang Laura Daniels.

15. Post
    Name:  laura daniels.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  92.3 KB

16. Post
    Nadia Lim 100%

17. Post
    My favourite Trailer Park Boys Character:

Ricky's dad Ray. (actually a producer on the show)

18. Post
    TPB The Way She Goes:

19. Post
    Imagine losing 2mil subs over what was apparently a vitamin endorsement

20. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Alrighty then.
    That's a quiet Saturday in Henderson.

21. Post
    Has anyone felt suddenly sad and horrible eery feeling in the body like you lost someone a family or friend? I did a while ago. I don't know but I then thought of someone I knew a long time ago. I live with my mum and have lost touch with some of my family and also friends. But it's really sad when you may never see them again. Life sucks like that aye =(

Take care everyone!
    Last edited by Revias; 14th May 2019 at 12:24 am.

22. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Alrighty then.
    i sent you my email address via PM.

23. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    My favourite Trailer Park Boys Character:

Ricky's dad Ray. (actually a producer on the show)
    You won't like him as much when you realise he was part of the reason Cory and Trevor left

24. Post
    hey

25. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    What's wrong with playing video games in your 40's.