Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,201 to 65,225 of 65953

1. Post
    y'all folx getting sick so often need to go lick some door knobs or something, you gotta keep the immune system guessing

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I got it at the start of April, didn't help me avoid this latest illness.

So, like, a sieve?
    yeah it's a portable sieve that you can carry in your pocket

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    So, like, a sieve?
    Pretty sure they were using household sieves when I anaesthetised for urology lists eh

Edit: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...rgeons-toolkit

4. Post
    Why does it seem like the flu gets worse each year?

5. Post
    From last year but.........
    Jonathan Pie’s Rant On Cultural Appropriation:

6. Post
    Asia culturally appropriate western culture like its nobodies business and no one says shit. Although I encourage it, the more we adopt each others cultures the less conflict there will be.

7. Post
    There's only so much a man can take, before he turns to the knife.

To cut a banana.

8. Post
    banana huh

I hate when you cant sleep because nose blocked and breathe through mouth hard

9. Post
    Tru dat

10. Post
    Keep that flu where you are, don't go to work and spread it. Already had one cold/flu this year can't friggen stand them.

11. Post
    today's word of the day is: Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

12. Post
    DATS MA BOWHH

13. Post
    If I can control my emotions, I can build the 8th wonder of the world. If I can't, then lord have mercy. (kinda cringe)

Are religions written by crazy psychotics? And is a "god" such as Zeus, similar to "Donald trump THE GOD!"?
    Last edited by Anroid; 22nd May 2019 at 10:07 am.

14. Post
    Android, your posts baffle me at times.

15. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Android, your posts baffle me at times.
    Same. But they're also quite entertaining. I like him.

16. Post
    fog is just clouds that came down to say hi

17. Post

18. Post
    I wonder what you'd actually have to create in 2019 to have it considered a wonder of the world. I feel like I'm almost not impressed by anything anymore.

19. Post
    Something to absorb all the CO2 emissions and save the planet.

20. Smile
    Anroid wrote:
    Are religions written by crazy psychotics?
    I could just imagine what people were smoking back when these religious books were written. :/

21. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I wonder what you'd actually have to create in 2019 to have it considered a wonder of the world. I feel like I'm almost not impressed by anything anymore.
    the continual collapse of society doesn't impress you?

22. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I could just imagine what people were smoking back when these religious books were written. :/
    Probably something better than what a lot of people are smoking now I imagine.

23. Post
    funny how ltcorbis is decrying radicalism while radicalising.

cant believe we are still redpilling our children but wont give them the vaccines they really need (see autism).

24. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    funny how ltcorbis is decrying radicalism while radicalising.

cant believe we are still redpilling our children but wont give them the vaccines they really need (see autism).
    how is she decrying radicalism while being a victim of deplatforming. (((brainlets))) don't seem to understand reverse psychology, and if they do, they apparently do not care about the consequences of their actions - or want to play safety police. which in this case makes it more interesting because she's like 14 and by your implication she's somehow "radicalising" a demographic one or two gens above her (ayylmao see how dumb that is?)

if shitting on muslims is racist then literally anything is *insert dehumanising statement here*. de facto extrapolation via autism in point

25. Post
    I saw a car with the rego plate: HACKRR

- - - Updated - - -

wtf did you make me click on