Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 62,601 to 62,625 of 63660

  1. Post
    I'm not up to the"like all babies" stage

  2. Post
    one of the papers i'm doing this year has 800 students in it.
    like ugh, they run two streams of the lectures per day and each lecture theatre holds prob 300 ppl tops

    universities must make a killing.

  3. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    one of the papers i'm doing this year has 800 students in it.
    like ugh, they run two streams of the lectures per day and each lecture theatre holds prob 300 ppl tops

    universities must make a killing.
    what subject?

  4. Post
    Sounds like Psyche 101

  5. Post
    Stats 101 at auckland uni has like 4 streams of 300+ students each

  6. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    one of the papers i'm doing this year has 800 students in it.
    like ugh, they run two streams of the lectures per day and each lecture theatre holds prob 300 ppl tops

    universities must make a killing.
    They don't. They make losses which are subsidized by the govt.

  7. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Stats 101 at auckland uni has like 4 streams of 300+ students each
    Yeah the HSFY papers at Otago are similar, it's pretty nuts

  8. Post
    All first year science, commerce, and some arts students need stats 10X. Easy as, too. The whole course is multi choice

  9. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    Everything? I thought you're not allowed to have more than $7k in savings
    From what I remember being on the job rejection benefit, you are allowed to have more than $7k in savings but you aren't eligible for help with costs such as accomodation, power bills, food etc.

  10. Post
    Stream B club ftw

  11. Post
    the first thing my new flatmate said to me was basically 'heads up im gay - in case you have any problems with that' as if i was going to commit a hate crime in my own apartment kill me.

  12. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    They don't. They make losses which are subsidized by the govt.
    they receive enough to stay well above water
    it's the students that make the losses i.e. getting indebted 50k+ for a sociology degree

    - - - Updated - - -

    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    what subject?
    lesbian dance theory

  13. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    the first thing my new flatmate said to me was basically 'heads up im gay - in case you have any problems with that' as if i was going to commit a hate crime in my own apartment kill me.
    So didja smash

  14. Post
    Heads up is code for sword fight which is code for two dudes peeing in the same bowl yeah.

  15. Post
    Have the house to myself tomorrow night so I'm gonna go shopping, do housework, and watch trash TV.


    Oh god I'm a stereotype

  16. Post
    Damnit, I missed the recent gpod chch meetup @_@

  17. Post
    Also I need to install one of those website blockers, I seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time on garbo activities

    t. Lethargic is making a come back, non-shitpost edition.. kappa

  18. Post
    me too L.

    I should be doing taint analysis right now but here I am

  19. Post
    Why am I in bed right now

  20. Post
    because you're a boring old fart

  21. Post
    It's 2019 and BLOPS 1 on the XBOX 360 has over 200k players online

  22. Post
    Can't sleep

  23. Post
    Hhhhmmm I might buy a folding phone




















    NOT

  24. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Can't sleep
    I could if I weren't watching kids, up since 3am in agony. Got these bastards in my toe.


  25. Post
    wtf is that