Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,326 to 65,350 of 65951

1. Post
    KARL PILKINGTON an idiot genius? Amazing comedic talent.......

2. Thumbs up
    Nice youtube video.

It's not bad for you burning incense all day is it? it's been helping me relax.

3. Post
    History Buffs: Goodfellas. Why this is the greatest mafia movie? The Godfather never used the word Mafia, why?

4. Thumbs up
    I'm going to try and drink a million liters of coffee today, It's just how i feel.

5. Post
    Chocolate for breakfast but its Vegan chocolate so it healthy

6. Post
    is this happening to anyone else when trying to sign into youtube

7. Thumbs up
    So my dad got his new monitor today and instead of selling the old one I'm giving it to a charity shop that looks after sick people, We phoned them and they are very happy to take it.

Now if you all will excuse me, I'm going to light some incense and listen to some classical music.

8. Post
    go to google, sign out entirely. Then log back in to google, then go to youtube. Had that a few weeks ago

9. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    go to google, sign out entirely. Then log back in to google, then go to youtube. Had that a few weeks ago
    Worked Thanks

10. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    So my dad got his new monitor today and instead of selling the old one I'm giving it to a charity shop that looks after sick people, We phoned them and they are very happy to take it.

Now if you all will excuse me, I'm going to light some incense and listen to some classical music.
    Good on you man! That's a nice thing to do.

In other news, I'm wearing my new $15 Czech Army jumper from armyandoutdoors.co.nz - it's great, better than expected. Thanks for the recommendation, Magic.

11. Post
    ^That place seems to be decently priced. Might have to look for some durable outdoor pants.

12. Smile
    Frederick James wrote:
    Good on you man! That's a nice thing to do.

In other news, I'm wearing my new $15 Czech Army jumper from armyandoutdoors.co.nz - it's great, better than expected. Thanks for the recommendation, Magic.
    Yeah i brought 3 of them, 2 fit me perfectly and the third is bigger so when it's really cold i can wear two at a time.
    Last edited by Magic Robertson; 28th May 2019 at 8:52 pm.

13. Post
    "Finding Bigfoot" is a show entirely dedicated to a group of people not finding Bigfoot.

14. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    "Finding Bigfoot" is a show entirely dedicated to a group of people not finding Bigfoot.
    It is also a show that makes you re-evaluate all the life choices that led you to watch it.

15. Post
    lol if they found bigfoot, it would hit the news before it got released in a tv show. I've always been someone to wish something like bigfoot existed, maybe he does, or did as some massive bipedal ape in the Americas, but I guess it's unlikely. Most "sightings" would just be of a bear with an injured foot walking upright.

16. Smile
    I'll see you guys in a week or two.
    Last edited by Magic Robertson; 27th May 2019 at 7:47 pm.

17. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Sensing Murder.

Same.

18. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I'll see you guys in a week or two.
    I hope you have a nice week!

19. Post
    bed time, 9pm is too early but yolo, I can't stay awake.

20. Post

21. Post

22. Post
    what happened to Mutton

23. Post
    If you remember that video of the mega preacher taking about a private jet.. then here's a follow up.

What a creepy dude
    https://youtu.be/9LtF34MrsfI

24. Post
    Oh god, I can't watch it.

Lasted 54 seconds.

25. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Oh god, I can't watch it.

Lasted 54 seconds.
    Go to 3:20 when he snaps at her lol.