Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,051 to 69,075 of 69751

1. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I think your mention of climate change being scapegoated to cover some types of pollution is strange also. Itís certainly not being done by any climate scientists (those are the people you should listen to about climate change). Any reasonable person knows that human caused pollution of rivers and lakes is not climate change. Where are you hearing this sort of stuff?
    Dunno about pollution but it certainly is for coastal erosion and small pacific nations that insist on dynamiting their reefs for fish/building materials.

2. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Iím not buying this every reasonable person bullshit in a world that is living proof that every reasonable person hasnít accounted for shit in the reversal of our worst practices. Our environmental agencies are toothless and fines dished out to the extremely unlucky offenders, are a single drop in a bucket of profit.

Of course your minority intellectual circles opinions can discern climate change from careless destruction. But itís the average person that seems to influence the decision making with their vote, or was it dollar? And so far, worldwide, its looking like a unanimous she'll be right.

GaR, gar.
    If it's as prevalent as you seen to think then you shouldn't have any problem showing us some examples.

::edit::

I must share this with my minority intellectual circle, the next time we're smashing beers and talking about race cars.

3. Post
    I saw that lady off the tele at Warehouse Newmarket

4. Post
    GaR wrote:
    If it's as prevalent as you seen to think then you shouldn't have any problem showing us some examples.

::edit::

I must share this with my minority intellectual circle, the next time we're smashing beers and talking about race cars.
    Nah, I dont think I will.

Yeah na, that clearly wasnt directed at you. Gneiss displays class in his words and attitude. You don't.

5. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Nah, I dont think I will.

Yeah na, that clearly wasnt directed at you. Gneiss displays class in his words and attitude. You don't.
    That's rich coming from you.

6. Post
    not really,

7. Post
    The shame of breaking into your advent calendar early is not really worth it for the size of the chocolate imo.

8. Post
    >> 2019 not having a Lego advent calendar

9. Post
    I assume it was due to the (fake) “suicide vest”, but seeing the British cops executing that stabby **** was pretty great. (/controversial opinion)

10. Post
    release the snyder cut of the bin laden snuff film and yes im a true blue red blooded patriot of amerikkka britain

11. Post
    I WAS BORN WITH A PLASTIC SPOON IN MY MOUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12. Post
    Is Google not doing street view in NZ anymore? My old place in Auckland was last updated in 2012.

13. Post
    I don't think the like going down streets habited by overt racists

14. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    I don't think the like going down streets habited by overt racists
    How are you not banned yet? Your trolling is tedious. Also your avatar is used by white supremacists in Germany, it's pretty disgraceful.

15. Post
    Yeah I don't think the Prussian flag is used by racists, and if it is then they're probably as dumb as you are, ya smooth brained **** head

16. Post
    MOAR

17. Post
    Oh shit betchadupa

18. Post
    ye g

19. Post
    Back in Auckland for the first time in years, Jesus christ its even worse then I imagined tbh, back in papakura for the night and to my surprise it's gone even more downhill then before. It seemed like they were doing a lot to clean the place up but it's depressing as hell.

So glad we got out when we did

20. Post
    Ignoring the constant person attacks by whathisname, his taste in music is also shit. Stop spamming us with your bogan music.

21. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Ignoring the constant person attacks by whathisname, his taste in music is also shit. Stop spamming us with your bogan music.
    ur a shit **** mate

22. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Is Google not doing street view in NZ anymore? My old place in Auckland was last updated in 2012.
    I heard they're doing another pass soon, maybe next year.

Also, bogan music is best music.

23. Post
    also.... is pearl jam really bogan music?

24. Post
    Yes yes. Perhaps one day you'll learn that people who don't share the same politics as you aren't "racist" which seems to be your go to thing for anyone here you disagree with.

Now stop spamming, if we wanted to listen to Pearl Jam and Sex Pistols we'd watch it on Youtube grandpa.

25. Post
    I mean how old are you? 70?