Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,226 to 65,250 of 67707

1. Post
    mama mia thats a spicy neetball

2. Post
    u better get comfy cuz it has only started

3. Post
    hey lethargic do u ever stop to consider whether your problems are largely your own fault lol

4. Post
    Got my blue light filter on high so I can stay up late and not get insomnia.

5. Post

6. Post
    Foggy af

7. Post
    Get shamed back into place please Leth. We have a world to unwhite.

8. Post
    Lentils don't got b12 or DHA like fish, that's why fish is superior in that regard, unless you add b12 and algae DHA to your lentils. Therefore, a food = whatever is in your stomach at the same time.
    You see, you could have candy + something which blunts the sugar spike, like a ginger pill, but people are too dumb to go that far.

9. Post
    TIL people who don't have ginger pills are dumb.

10. Wink
    Kog wrote:
    wtf did you make me click on
    You people click on anything.

I'm too paranoid to click on anything that remotely looks dodgy or even legit.

11. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    Get shamed back into place please Leth. We have a world to unwhite.
    Indeed.

12. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Got my blue light filter on high so I can stay up late and not get insomnia.
    Piss vision.

13. Post
    turns out (I (can (predict)))the future boys

14. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Piss vision.
    Thanks c**t, ruined it for me now!

In other news, today is my 6th day off work with this damn illness. Making good progress with Days Gone, and am about to get into the new Sonic Racing game, but I'm still over it.

15. Post
    Awwww yeah! Will & Grace reruns on afternoon TV!

I'm gonna go have a game.

16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Thanks c**t, ruined it for me now!
    Hah.

First time in 3 years I've gotten a tax refund.

$320. Chee hoo.

However I apparently have to change my PIR due to my Kiwisaver from 10.5% to 28%.

No ****ing idea what that means.

17. Post
    Think you forgot to pay your GP forum sub too. Please PM letting me know how you'll pay this to me.

Fees outstanding:
    $320.00

Cheers

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Hah.

First time in 3 years I've gotten a tax refund.

$320. Chee hoo.

However I apparently have to change my PIR due to my Kiwisaver from 10.5% to 28%.

No ****ing idea what that means.
    Your Kiwisaver is a portfolio investment entity which pays tax on your behalf (at a lower rate than normal individual tax rates, but matched to your marginal tax rate).

Your PIR is determined based on your income - 10.5%, 17.5% or 28% depending on how much you earn. All you have to do is notify your Kiwisaver fund

19. Post
    Update on my youngest is he's been out of hospital a few days now and for now things are progressing well. Turns out we have quite the history of some kidney issues in my family so that's quite worrying and today my younger sister who's 17 was diagnosed with kidney stones as well. But so far the boy is doing a lot better

20. Post
    That's great to hear, Kia kaha.

21. Post
    Great to hear Ludez.

22. Post
    In transit but with the status "processing at depot" means it's not actually picked up for delivery today right?

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  15.2 KB

Edit: received a text saying it's expected for delivery today and a notification saying that it's been picked up by the courier
    Last edited by Gesellschaft; 23rd May 2019 at 6:21 pm.

23. Post
    I find there can be lag of a day or two. Or they've lost it.

24. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    Edit: received a text saying it's expected for delivery today and a notification saying that it's been picked up by the courier
    Phew! Keep us posted.

25. Post
    I think they already opened it.

Good news ludez. Is it water only from now on for the little dude?