Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,501 to 66,525 of 67643

  1. Post
    I just got a mid-life crisis Peaky Blinders style f**k boy haircut - I might as well have said "Just f**k my shit up!" to my barber. Not sure it looks any good, but goddamn it's easy to manage.

    As you see Magic, we're all dealing with big issues.

    Seriously tho, you're all good dude. Focus on those of us who obviously care about you, avoid and ignore the resident trolls and f**ktards (I'm looking at you,...... actually don't worry about it).

  2. Post
    Pics or gtfo

  3. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Pics or gtfo
    Heh. Well, this isn't me, but it's what I asked for and what I got - a "disconnected undercut with no fade";
    Name:  PEAKYBLINDERS3.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  60.6 KB

    #thecrisisisreal

    And look at those eyes!; flinty, like the slot of a mailbox.

  4. Post
    Yeah, I think I will keep my hair length at half way down my back for winter - mind you that haircut would have been fine today here. 17c in the middle of winter in Christchurch

  5. Smile
    I had a hair cut myself the other day but all i did was shave it with my hair clippers.

  6. Post
    Thanks, looking forward to not being in lots of pain (especially at night, **** it's sore)

  7. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Thanks, looking forward to not being in lots of pain (especially at night, **** it's sore)
    Put out to Gar anyway, lmao.

  8. Post
    That's some low hanging fruit for a seedy joke right there

    Seriously though, good luck hope it comes right

  9. Post
    I experienced the same thing, in primary school. When I asked for a certain haircut, the hairdresser looked at me in horror.

    I was going for something like this:



    but ended up with something like this:


  10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Heh. Well, this isn't me, but it's what I asked for and what I got - a "disconnected undercut with no fade";
    Name:  PEAKYBLINDERS3.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  60.6 KB

    #thecrisisisreal

    And look at those eyes!; flinty, like the slot of a mailbox.
    Do you have the moustache and the razor blade in your cap too? You can pretend the razor blade is for keeping the sides of your head shaved.

  11. Post
    My barber, to her credit, styled it like I'd already had it cut just to make sure the top was going sit right. Then did a great job, totally nailed it.

    Guys in work gave me arseholes when I got back. Eventually one said "Damn he's not taking the bait at all!". I turned and simply said "The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep". Was f**kin sharp, if I do say so myself. They shut up after that.

  12. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Do you have the moustache and the razor blade in your cap too? You can pretend the razor blade is for keeping the sides of your head shaved.
    Hahaha, no but I like the way you're thinking! Actually a mo isn't a bad idea, it's the only dark part of my facial hair, the rest is a mix of S&P and snow white. I do have a suitable waistcoat. Maybe I should get a newsboy cap and embrace the whole f**king look

  13. Post
    I called someone a dirty **** during football today. He has a history of elbowing our guys in the face (2 red cards in 2 games). He somehow managed to rip out a contact lense of one of our young players, so I gave him a piece of my mind.

    He asked me if I wanted to step outside......while we were already outside. His face when he realised what he said was priceless.

  14. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I called someone a dirty **** during football today. He has a history of elbowing our guys in the face (2 red cards in 2 games). He somehow managed to rip out a contact lense of one of our young players, so I gave him a piece of my mind.

    He asked me if I wanted to step outside......while we were already outside. His face when he realised what he said was priceless.
    Did you ask him if he was 12?

  15. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I called someone a dirty **** during football today. He has a history of elbowing our guys in the face (2 red cards in 2 games). He somehow managed to rip out a contact lense of one of our young players, so I gave him a piece of my mind.

    He asked me if I wanted to step outside......while we were already outside. His face when he realised what he said was priceless.
    there is nothing better than finding out someone on the opposite team is a hot head. Gotta do everything you can to get them sent off lol.

  16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I just got a mid-life crisis Peaky Blinders style f**k boy haircut - I might as well have said "Just f**k my shit up!" to my barber. Not sure it looks any good, but goddamn it's easy to manage.

    As you see Magic, we're all dealing with big issues.

    Seriously tho, you're all good dude. Focus on those of us who obviously care about you, avoid and ignore the resident trolls and f**ktards (I'm looking at you,...... actually don't worry about it).
    Lol same and I don't even know why I do it now. Maybe it is a midlife crisis...

  17. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Did you ask him if he was 12?
    mmmm I don't follow......

  18. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I called someone a dirty **** during football today. He has a history of elbowing our guys in the face (2 red cards in 2 games). He somehow managed to rip out a contact lense of one of our young players, so I gave him a piece of my mind.

    He asked me if I wanted to step outside......while we were already outside. His face when he realised what he said was priceless.
    reminds me of one of my Bogan mates telling an old dude with no teeth that he had a lot of teeth for a smart arse

  19. Post
    My damn e cig not obeying my commands, controls not working properly, just like useless keyboards

  20. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    mmmm I don't follow......
    Because he basically asked you for a fight behind the bike sheds, like a 12 yr old would. I’ve not mixed with anyone who asked if I wanted a fight since school.

    Lol, I just realised it may have sounded sexual

  21. Post
    Oh haha I'm on board now. Probably a mixture of me getting up in his grill and the fact that he was losing 5-0 is what set him off.

    I don't think I've seen a proper punch up or anything during my time playing. Plenty of push and shove, threats/verbal abuse, and the odd knee high tackle or elbow.

  22. Post
    I think girls and pianos are my new thing



  23. Post


  24. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I turned and simply said "The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep". Was f**kin sharp, if I do say so myself. They shut up after that.

  25. Post
    But sheep get hair cuts... Lions don't?