Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,676 to 66,700 of 67634

1. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    Maybe I'm a philistine but I am no fan of chili pepper etc, do like abit of wasabi though, each to their own I guess.
    These were OTT. I’ve got a good mix together that is more flavour than heat, but I must’ve ****ed something up a bit because the heat was overpowering. Waste not want not and all but wew

2. Post
    sunny rain

3. Post
    what did u use?

i used to be really meh about overkill hot sauces being anything but a novelty in terms of them sacrificing flavor to be able to put the fear of god in you, but then found a couple with flavour and heat and have been going overboard a bit.

4. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Design interviews can be utterly bonkers some times.

I went through a 3 stage interview process only to be told at the end of if they had no interest in hiring me because they wanted a female designer. So much competition for design positions that employers can afford to be picky for the most bizarre reasons.
    Isn't that illegal?

5. Post
    Highly.

But I was fearful of being blacklisted from other jobs if I took any sort of legal action.

6. Post
    my mates been snagged in a few interviews recently where they are simply a formality for the company to externally advertise the role when they have an internal applicant lined up, complete waste of his time

7. Post
    s1mon wrote:
    my mates been snagged in a few interviews recently where they are simply a formality for the company to externally advertise the role when they have an internal applicant lined up, complete waste of his time
    Yeah, I have suspicion where I've been in one or two of those.

8. Post
    ^ This happens all the time.

9. Post
    That's when you play the "did you just assume my gender?" card.

10. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I got these in the weekend.

1L cans. Bliss and Fresh July. So damn good.

Was close to getting the Yuzu too.
    DIdn't get the yuzu? smh it's so good

11. Post
    Search "world's largest army" in google... lol

12. Post
    Ebola has reared its head again

13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Search "world's largest army" in google... lol
    the internet was a mistake. moreso even than anime.

14. Post
    Want....

15. Post

brutal

16. Post
    Thats wild. And that commentary

17. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    what did u use?

i used to be really meh about overkill hot sauces being anything but a novelty in terms of them sacrificing flavor to be able to put the fear of god in you, but then found a couple with flavour and heat and have been going overboard a bit.
    The sauce is just a glaze; Culleys, honey and apple juice. The kick is in the dry rub which is a combination of various spices; you work it into the chicken the night before, let it sit in the fridge for 24h, cook them in the BBQ w/ smoke before tipping the lot into a tray with the glaze. The flavour's excellent but I suspect some combination of fresher than usual spices/slightly less chicken/more time marinating turnt the last batch up a bit too far.

I found the recipe on some site ages back and clipped it into an app on my phone, I can try and figure out how to share it if you'd like. It's 100% more a summer thing but I got cravings.

18. Post
    Culley's make ****in' delicious hot sauces.

19. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    Maybe I'm a philistine but I am no fan of chili pepper etc, do like abit of wasabi though, each to their own I guess.
    It's mostly a dick measuring contest, or a way to stitch up your friends and make youtube videos of people struggling with the spice

20. Post
    ^ And doesn't having a tolerance for extremely hot sauces etc just mean you don't have a very refined or nuanced palate?

21. Post
    or you just enjoy capsaicin highs.

22. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ And doesn't having a tolerance for extremely hot sauces etc just mean you don't have a very refined or nuanced palate?
    or there could be an allergy or some other intolerance. Girlfriend can't have anything with capsaicin because it causes serious digestive pain.

23. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Yeah my pantry is full of them. I'm constantly reordering the reaper Chipotle.

24. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Sriracha no. 6

25. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Sriracha no. 6
    Habanero no 6 is good too.