Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,701 to 66,725 of 67739

1. Post
    I used to buy some stuff called El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Habanero when I lived in Mexico, such a nice sauce on grilled chicken. Not too hot, but perfect. It was only $2nzd too. I'm gonna stock up next time I go.

EDIT:
    Oh found it's sold in NZ, sweet:
    https://www.saucenation.co.nz/el-yuc...nero-hot-sauce

2. Post
    When I have time I'm going to get the rest of my ghosts, jalepeno's and reapers out of the freezer and make some sauce. Bought some cane sugar as I've found this tastes so much better that caster when it comes to sauces.

3. Post
    I can't remember the brand but some chinese grocers have these huge bottles of really good sriracha for $2.

Also I just watched 10 seconds of the new Cats trailer and was so creeped out I had to stop. Scariest horror in years.

4. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I can't remember the brand but some chinese grocers have these huge bottles of really good sriracha for $2.

Also I just watched 10 seconds of the new Cats trailer and was so creeped out I had to stop. Scariest horror in years.
    I watched Requiem for a Dream the other day and I had _completely_ forgotten how intense it is. Certainly won't be watching it again until I forget it lol.

e: anyone know of a good deal for an ext hdd?

5. Post
    Lol requiem for a dream. That's something I cant forget. Just like Trainspotting or Kids.

6. Post
    The only reason to watch Requiem for a Dream is the few seconds of Jennifer Connelly doing ass-to-ass double dildo action with that other chick.

7. Post
    How's your tapatalk experience going?

8. Post
    I still don't know what it is.

9. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Lol requiem for a dream. That's something I cant forget. Just like Trainspotting or Kids.
    Ohh yeah Kids is another one to not rewatch ever

10. Post
    I'm so glad the studios have figured out that instead of letting leaked cellphone footage of trailers come out of SDCC, they'll just release the trailers earlier.

11. Post
    all i remember about trainspotting is that it was pretty funny

12. Post
    [Self awareness forums]

Realising that my fuse is super f**king short today. Need to keep a lid on it, lest I tear someone a new arsehole and get myself in the shit for it. Just got to make it to 3pm and I can take off. Counting the damn minutes!

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    [Self awareness forums]

Realising that my fuse is super f**king short today. Need to keep a lid on it, lest I tear someone a new arsehole and get myself in the shit for it. Just got to make it to 3pm and I can take off. Counting the damn minutes!
    Just watch this;

14. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    all i remember about trainspotting is that it was pretty funny
    Its such a good film, admittedly pretty dark though.
    The second one .. not so much.

Also wtf is going on in Christchurch man, catastrophe after catastrophe.

15. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Can't make a list like that without Ken Park and Basketball Diaries.

16. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Just watch this;
    Thanks mate! that really helped!

17. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Can't make a list like that without Ken Park and Basketball Diaries.
    Are they worth watching?

Also Bully is kind of another one but based on a true story and a little less depressing than these others...

18. Post
    Bad Boy Bubby?

19. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Its such a good film, admittedly pretty dark though.
    The second one .. not so much.

Also wtf is going on in Christchurch man, catastrophe after catastrophe.
    jesus that's one hell of a gas explosion

20. Post
    The aerial photos of the house are insane. So lucky no one was killed.

21. Post
    Heard and felt the bang at my place (many kms away) - most people did all over town. I would have thought a whole block had gone up judging by the distance the pressure wave travelled.

How anyone walked out of that place is astounding. They may be stone deaf, but they're alive!

22. Post
    Seen how kierbear now has a custom tag can a admin give me a custom tag? with "TRUMP 2020"

23. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Seen how kierbear now has a custom tag can a admin give me a custom tag? with "TRUMP 2020"
    *Seeing

I'll give you a custom tag man, but you ain't gonna like it.

24. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    lol you really have it in for kierbear huh

25. Post
    when did i get a custom tag?