Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,726 to 66,750 of 67662

  1. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    lol you really have it in for kierbear huh
    no I just want a TRUMP 2020 tag.

  2. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    *Seeing

    I'll give you a custom tag man, but you ain't gonna like it.
    Will it feature goats?

  3. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    when did i get a custom tag?
    the .tapatalk it wasn't there before

  4. Post
    admins please give Thunderstorm an AOC 2020 tag

    - - - Updated - - -

    will also accept Biden 2020

  5. Post
    I bet I got the custom tag for calling someone a boomer for leaving their post signature on, which is something only boomers do.

  6. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    admins please give Thunderstorm an AOC 2020 tag

    - - - Updated - - -

    will also accept Biden 2020
    or

    I The Squad

  7. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    *Seeing

    I'll give you a custom tag man, but you ain't gonna like it.
    please do it! you'll automatically become the best admin

    ClavulanateV2 wrote:

    will also accept Biden 2020
    perfect

  8. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    please do it! you'll automatically become the best admin
    I already am, you dick.

  9. Smile
    CODChimera wrote:
    e: anyone know of a good deal for an ext hdd?
    I don't know any deals apart from looking on price spy but there seems to be a few reviews saying some external drives aren't reliable.

    Funny thing is that you don't know how the external drives are treated, You wouldn't whack around an internal hard drive so why would you do that with an external?

    I don't know if you ever made your own external but it's a 2.5inch laptop drive plugged into an enclosure with a USB cable attached to it, They're just as sensitive and need to be treated with care if you want them to last.

    Just my 2
    Last edited by Magic Robertson; 19th July 2019 at 4:54 pm.

  10. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    or

    I The Squad
    This ones good lol.

  11. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    You wouldn't whack around an internal hard drive so why would you do the same with external?
    Hmmm.....

  12. Post
    Man some people really bleat on about tags.

  13. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I already am, you dick.
    hahahha

  14. Post
    No kidding eh

  15. Post
    I just got one of these for my Xbox -

    https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop/c...rod163778.html

  16. Post
    inb4 he bleets on about free speech being suppressed

    oh wait this one was already used .. soz gneiss

  17. Post
    Holy sh*t

    Way better than a tag.

  18. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    inb4 he bleets on about free speech being suppressed

    oh wait this one was already used .. soz gneiss
    All good, we’re all part of the same herd

  19. Mad
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Hmmm.....
    FFS you know what i mean.

  20. Post
    that's a horrible avatar

  21. Post
    Haha nice nice

    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I don't know any deals apart from looking on price spy but there seems to be a few reviews saying some external drives aren't reliable.

    Funny thing is that you don't know how the external drives are treated, You wouldn't whack around an internal hard drive so why would you do that with an external?

    I don't know if you ever made your own external but it's a 2.5inch laptop drive plugged into an enclosure with a USB cable attached to it, They're just as sensitive and need to be treated with care if you want them to last.

    Just my 2
    It wouldn't be moved around very much, just want to a backup for stuff and easy way to switch out hdds but I'll give that link a look cheers

  22. Post
    https://twitter.com/JuiceHarden/stat...027265024?s=20

    this reminds me of some old school dj shadow shit and I would happily listen to a 10 hour loop of this twice.

  23. Post
    Hahahahaha Holy shit. Am dying over here

  24. Post
    just subscribed to Sadhguru

  25. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    that's a horrible avatar
    It's just a bit of fun :P