Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,801 to 66,825 of 67662

1. Post
    I thought the america thread was being unlocked at the end of the week, and there's supposed to be 2000 pages of documents from the epstein shit being released, and that's going to be exciting fun

2. Post
    It was locked because people were being toxic assholes to each other, once locked the same people just moved their toxic assholery to other threads that's hardly a glowing endorsement for lessons learnt

I may unlock it tomorrow, may not too

3. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I thought the america thread was being unlocked at the end of the week, and there's supposed to be 2000 pages of documents from the epstein shit being released, and that's going to be exciting fun
    end of week isn't until sunday night 11:59pm

4. Post
    Fk I need to stop eating like a 12 year old. Way too much sugar.

5. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    It was locked because people were being toxic assholes to each other, once locked the same people just moved their toxic assholery to other threads that's hardly a glowing endorsement for lessons learnt

Just keep adding all the topics we can't mention to the title

6. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Just keep adding all the topics we can't mention to the title
    Lol, there's only 1 and it's already in the title

7. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

No don't, it should stay locked.

8. Post
    No unlock it so we can get the latest news from trusted user SirGrim, a person who has half the forum on his ignore list huh?

9. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    back in my day you had to supply the admin team with cracked brazzer accounts to get a custom tag
    i just had to dig a cigarette butt out of an ashtray and proceed to smoke it in front of JC

10. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Design interviews can be utterly bonkers some times.

I went through a 3 stage interview process only to be told at the end of if they had no interest in hiring me because they wanted a female designer. So much competition for design positions that employers can afford to be picky for the most bizarre reasons.
    So this female came in for a interview👀 I could tell she would have gotten it before I did so she was getting ready to go take her piss test I threw this on the floor and said Aye ya condom on the floor 🤷🏽*♀️ why they walk her out the door 🚪 And I got the Job Look how God works won’t he do it

11. Post
    Watching some of the young reporters interview people about the moon landing days. I laugh every time they say "You were alive when ..." as I start saying to myself "You were alive, alive, ... its ALIVE!!!!"

12. Question
    Does everyone on gameplanet have fancy computers like in the Spec's and case thread in the hardware forums?

I mean I'm starting to think my computers are crap...

13. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Does everyone on gameplanet have fancy computers like in the Spec's and case thread in the hardware forums?

I have a second hand case that has no sides on it because my shitty cable management prevents them from fitting. And also I think I probably lost them at some point.

That thread is for showing off. It's like the CB&M user car pics thread; you won't see a bunch of beige Camrys and Tiidas in there.

14. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

Or, maybe you could just get rid of the toxic arseholes?

There's an idea.

15. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Or, maybe you could just get rid of the toxic arseholes?

There's an idea.
    Such irony

16. Smile
    GaR wrote:
    I have a second hand case that has no sides on it because my shitty cable management prevents them from fitting. And also I think I probably lost them at some point.
    Cable management can be a pain, When buying a case i look at the pictures first to see how hard it might be for routing the cables where i think they might go.

I also have a bag of black cable ties that i use often.

Gar wrote:
    That thread is for showing off. It's like the CB&M user car pics thread; you won't see a bunch of beige Camrys and Tiidas in there.
    They love talking about buying the RTX 2070 and 2080's as well, A LOT of money in that forum.

17. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:

I have a 2014 Macbook Air, and that's it.

18. Post
    I'm too goddamn old for a zit on my ****ing nose but here we are.

19. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Cable management can be a pain, When buying a case i look at the pictures first to see how hard it might be for routing the cables where i think they might go.

I also have a bag of black cable ties that i use often.
    When I first put it together I spent ages getting it all nice and tidy. Then I had to swap out the PSU to diagnose an issue, and just chucked it back together quickly, giving no ****s.

Magic Robertson wrote:
    They love talking about buying the RTX 2070 and 2080's as well, A LOT of money in that forum.
    Yeah, and they don't want to see photos of my two generation old mid range graphics card. You want to see money though, the user car pics thread has some pretty spency hardware on show.

20. Post
    For some posters it seems it's their sole hobby to stay up with the latest tech (waste of time imo). I've only just upgraded to a mid tier system after 5 years and keeping a few old parts like my video card and psu (10 years old lol) from my old pc. Though I can justify it cause I'll be using it a bit for work too.

Though it does seem every gamer has a mechanical keyboard, a sweet mouse, mouse pad, a good gaming monitor and gaming chair. I've just got regular old shit with no mouse pad, crappy compact Bluetooth keyboard, old second hand office chair and my most expensive monitor is one made for colour correction, yet I'll always sit near the top of score boards online.

21. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

wow so strong, you are certainly going to teach them a lesson !!!!!!

lmao

22. Smile
    Pxndx wrote:
    For some posters it seems it's their sole hobby to stay up with the latest tech (waste of time imo).
    It is a waste of time trying to keep up with the latest especially for me when I'm buying older games like Breach & clear that came out in 2014.

I really hope i resist the temptation of upgrading for a few years.

PxndX wrote:
    Though it does seem every gamer has a mechanical keyboard, a sweet mouse, mouse pad, a good gaming monitor and gaming chair. I've just got regular old shit with no mouse pad, crappy compact Bluetooth keyboard, old second hand office chair and my most expensive monitor is one made for colour correction, yet I'll always sit near the top of score boards online.
    I don't have some of the creature comforts like gaming chairs but can usually score quite high myself.

theradio wrote:
    I have a 2014 Macbook Air, and that's it.
    At least you got the maximum use out of it.

23. Post
    Abo wrote:
    wow so strong, you are certainly going to teach them a lesson !!!!!!

lmao
    Unlikely

24. Post
    netflix's witcher teaser just dropped and it looks sick af.

25. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    For some posters it seems it's their sole hobby to stay up with the latest tech
    I've been building PCs since way before most of them were born (and in some cases since before their parents were born), I still don't get this fascination with LEDs and all that shit over their cases. When I game I want my PC to be quiet an unobtrusive.