Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,451 to 68,475 of 68921

1. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    almost everything gives you cancer - cancer is natural. it would suck to live in fear like jamezzzz for your whole life
    Let's say everything gives you cancer even vegetables. SOMETHINGS GIVE MORE OF A RISK THAN OTHERS AND SOMETHINGS LIKE NOT BERATING IS NOT POSSIBLE AND THINGS LIKE NOT EATING SALAMI IS POSSIBLE. SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO GET CANCER WHEN THEY ARE 20,30,40,50,60!

Got live in an asbestos house and eat your salami sticks since everything gives you cancer.

Bottom of the barrel argument, and I've got an IQ of 80.

-look you can do what you want to do, there's just healthier alternatives that decrease cancer chance and in turn decrease chance of 30 year old on tv having cancer pleading for cancer drug.
    Last edited by Anroid; 15th October 2019 at 1:34 pm.

2. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    and I've got an IQ of 80.
    Explains a lot.

3. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    almost everything gives you cancer - cancer is natural. it would suck to live in fear like jamezzzz for your whole life
    I think worrying too much gives you cancer too. I try to limit my carcinogenic activities where it doesn't impact my enjoyment of life.

4. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I try to limit my carcinogenic activities where it doesn't impact my enjoyment of life.
    Agreed. Yes, I eat bananas because I love them, even tho I'm going to say replacing them with kiwifruit is probably a better choice in respect to cancer reduction.

I can live without salami (not like breathing air) and even if I couldn't I think the cancer risk difference between salami and bananas and bananas and kiwifruit is much greater.

5. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    get some Harvest Snaps
    hehe yea I get those already. Love em

- - - Updated - - -

calm down bro

6. Post
    Ron Mark you ****ing legend. NIMBYs that go and move beside an airbase can **** right off.

7. Post
    Konev wrote:
    Ron Mark you ****ing legend. NIMBYs that go and move beside an airbase can **** right off.
    Yeah, for sure - common sense prevails. Now just HMB while I move right next door to a speedway and then get it shut down because of all the noisy engines!

8. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Agreed. Yes, I eat bananas because I love them, even tho I'm going to say replacing them with kiwifruit is probably a better choice in respect to cancer reduction.

I can live without salami (not like breathing air) and even if I couldn't I think the cancer risk difference between salami and bananas and bananas and kiwifruit is much greater.
    beware kiwifruit will make ya go to the loo more often lol

9. Post
    Better eat all the bananas you can before they go extinct, fatty.

10. Post
    William Shatner "Sings" 'Rocket Man' (197 - BEST QUALITY!

11. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Better eat all the bananas you can before they go extinct, fatty.
    Take a pic with your shirt off and let's see who's the real fatty, should we?

12. Post
    Would you like to see pics of my yogurt slinger too?

13. Post
    rip

Old school lizzy grant vibes

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    calm down bro
    he rite tho

15. Post
    Gaining muscle is about pushing yourself to the edge and falling off, every single time.

16. Post
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN. Equal Rights and owning it.

17. Post
    I just blocked Android. I think that's the first time I've ever blocked someone before.

Take some pills cuz. You're a ****ing space cadet.

18. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    For example, I've prepared my sweet potato then I've decided to do some work in between the cooking process. It's things like this which will make you work wise!
    life hack

19. Post
    hmm my grindrs really poppin today.

old men slide up in my dms thanks.

20. Post
    I thought I was being good by eating 'muesli' that I was buying from the supermarket. I checked the sugar content of my usual brands out of curiosity yesterday. Over 20% sugar for **** sake. Some even more. The packet of Fruit Loops sitting beside the muesli on the shelf had 30+%.

Can't trust this stuff man. My sister makes her own toasted muesli which is delicious. Might have to get off my lazy butt and try it.

21. Post
    home made museli is great, if you can be bothered, but let me introduce you to my lord and savior overnight oatmeal

22. Post
    Gotta read the labels aye!

I eat this super expensive sugar free/gluten free muslie but I need to eat hardly any because I have it with some chai seeds soaked in coconut milk, and because the lack of sugar makes you less hungry anyway, and because it's actually full of goodness/food instead of just sugar and processed stuff.

23. Post
    Summer internship at the uni ftw. $6000 scholarship for 10 weeks of experimenting the Poseiden, Facuet and ML agorithims.

My creative spin on it is going to be passing SDN traffic through CRViz and using the visualisation as a starting point for data stream mining. I'm a believer that compression and upscaling does cool, or at least unexpected stuff.

24. Post
    lostminty wrote:
    Summer internship at the uni ftw. $6000 scholarship for 10 weeks of experimenting the Poseiden, Facuet and ML agorithims.

My creative spin on it is going to be passing SDN traffic through CRViz and using the visualisation as a starting point for data stream mining. I'm a believer that compression and upscaling does cool, or at least unexpected stuff.
    I just googled half of what you just said and its all BS

25. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I just googled half of what you just said and its all BS
    If you only googled half, then how do you know that all was BS?

Scooby dooby doo solves another mystery