Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,376 to 69,400 of 70587

1. Post
    relax kid it's ok

2. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    relax kid it's ok

on it

3. Post

4. Post
    Is the guy who does the Best Deal thread still around? Was awesome on Boxing Days past

5. Post
    I've never watched 2 girls 1 cup

6. Post
    stickman779 wrote:
    Is the guy who does the Best Deal thread still around? Was awesome on Boxing Days past
    No, but like last year https://pricespy.co.nz/ will have a dedicated Boxing Day section with all the deals.

7. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    christ, money can't buy taste huh

8. Post
    https://www.thealtmanbrothers.com/li...eles-ca-90024/

work hard and maybe you'll get to live here one day

9. Post
    I looked at that afterwards as well - money really can't buy taste when it comes to that place.

Wonder if they've tried to hock that one off on Million Dollar Listing, I haven't seen the show for awhile,

10. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    christ, money can't buy taste huh
    tbf just hiff out the furnishings and you're good to go

11. Post
    Can some 300 iq person work this out for me thanks.

If I have a 200mL solution at 0.8mmol/L and I want to increase to 1.5mmol/L using a solution of 50mmol/L, what is the volume i need to add?

(I realise because 50mmol/L >> 0.8mmol/L i can probably approximate the addition to 2.8mL, but what's the equation for the exact amount, taking into account the dilution factor caused by adding 2.8mL to the 200mL solution?) I feel like I have done this a million times before but i guess i have dementia thanks.

I guess i could just keep iterating on the same process ad infinitum till i tend toward femtolitre aliquots.
    Last edited by clockblock; 24th December 2019 at 5:28 am.

12. Post
    About tree fiddy.

13. Post
    No one with 300 iq exists. program ended.

14. Post
    as part of my mom's abusive partner's annual xmas blow up, he's jealous of a literal baby and while i should be concerned about what's in store, it's too funny to handle

15. Post
    Busy as on the roads as you'd expect. As usual leave shopping to last minute but got it down to a fine art.

16. Post
    clockblock wrote:

If I have a 200mL solution at 0.8mmol/L and I want to increase to 1.5mmol/L using a solution of 50mmol/L, what is the volume i need to add?

(I realise because 50mmol/L >> 0.8mmol/L i can probably approximate the addition to 2.8mL, but what's the equation for the exact amount, taking into account the dilution factor caused by adding 2.8mL to the 200mL solution?) I feel like I have done this a million times before but i guess i have dementia thanks.

I guess i could just keep iterating on the same process ad infinitum till i tend toward femtolitre aliquots.
    More importantly, do you need wash buffer? I have a few hundred litres of dispose of. Unicel DXI Wash Buffer II in boxes of 20L.

17. Post
    I wonder if boxing day sale thread guy will make a cameo appearance this year?

18. Post
    Aren' the black friday sales still going?

19. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    He probably got sick of dick heads calling him a spammer and called it a day, don't blame him tbh

20. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    As I posted in another thread (and posted last year when someone asked), Pricespy put up a Boxing Day sale section now anyway, so him posting flyers was redundant.

21. Post
    clockblock wrote:

200 * .0008 + .050x = .0015 * (200+x)

.16 + .05x = 0.3 + .0015x

.05x - .0015x = .3 - .16

.14 / .0485x = 2.886ml

to check

((2.886 * 50000) +( 200 * 800)) / (200 + 2.886) = 1500 (1.5mmol)

no genius just had a similar problem in a learning channel series on algebra
    Last edited by Timmi; 24th December 2019 at 3:30 pm.

22. Post
    We bought a house.

Feeling very adulty and also like i have nfi what I'm doing o god what am i doing

Also the whole process (looking, offering, rejection, looking, offering, negotiation, conditions, valuation, mortgage structure etc etc etc) was a nightmare would not do again for many years.

And we still have moving to look forward to

23. Post
    Congrats!

24. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    We bought a house.

Feeling very adulty and also like i have nfi what I'm doing o god what am i doing

Also the whole process (looking, offering, rejection, looking, offering, negotiation, conditions, valuation, mortgage structure etc etc etc) was a nightmare would not do again for many years.

And we still have moving to look forward to
    well done!

any advice or tips? i'm looking into it atm and yeah i can very much see the nightmare ahead

25. Post
    Prepare for a multi offer scenario where you basically have to put your best offer forward. You may not have a chance to negotiate. Get a mortgage broker, they're really helpful and don't cost anything. If you're looking at a cross lease make sure the house footprint matches the flats plan (if it doesn't the title is defective and banks won't want to lend and your solicitor will hate it, just a bad idea all round)