Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,676 to 69,700 of 70128

1. Post
    congrats on your debt

xD

2. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Settlement day - feels surreal that we own a house. Moved the first things into the house and had a beer in our backyard. Feels good, man.
    Good stuff!

3. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    congrats on your debt

xD
    Cheers can't wait to vote national and hate beneficiaries

4. Post
    Google best knot for suicidal. Comes up with suicide lifeline number. Decide to call it instead and get hung up on ��

Peace out you lovely angry people.

5. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Google best knot for suicidal. Comes up with suicide lifeline number. Decide to call it instead and get hung up on ��

Don't do it

6. Post
    Waterloo ~ Imperial Guard Attack and its Doom 1080p:
    Played before but it still blows my mind that there is 0% CGI everything you see are real humans. Every soldier every background real.

7. Post
    do you ever look at big islander dudes and wonder how funny they'd look naked with a average size penis

8. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:

**** me you need to pick a different persona.

9. Post
    Ney's Cavalry Charge:
    Once again no CGI, best i could find

10. Post
    Astartes Supercut:

11. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Astartes Supercut:
    he needs to hurry up with next one been agheesss

12. Post
    this will do

13. Post
    ^seems pretty good for a europoor nation

14. Post
    yeah i was expecting like 20/3 or something not 700/200

15. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Waterloo ~ Imperial Guard Attack and its Doom 1080p:
    Played before but it still blows my mind that there is 0% CGI everything you see are real humans. Every soldier every background real.
    Holy shit. That shot at 2:20. There must be 10 or 20 thousand people there.

I should watch this movie.

16. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Holy shit. That shot at 2:20. There must be 10 or 20 thousand people there.

I should watch this movie.
    From Wiki:
    The battle sequences of the film include about 15,000 Soviet foot soldiers and 2,000 cavalrymen as extras and 50 circus stunt riders were used to perform the dangerous horse falls. It has been joked that Sergei Bondarchuk was in command of the seventh-largest army in the world.
    Months before the cameras started filming, the 17,000 soldiers began training to learn 1815 drill and battle formations, as well as the use of sabres, bayonets and handling cannons.
    To recreate the battlefield authentically, the Soviets bulldozed away two hills, laid five miles of roads, transplanted 5,000 trees, sowed fields of rye, barley and wildflowers and reconstructed four historic buildings. To create the mud, more than six miles of underground irrigation piping was specially laid.

17. Post
    Great vid, thanks for sharing. That cheese dick flute march music needs to be dubbed over with Hell March though.

18. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:

Woah really hope someone reached out. I know what it's like but help is out there

19. Post
    Also unrelated but are car manuals worth anything? Found some old books and kinda just want to throw them out but maybe they are valuable to someone?

20. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Also unrelated but are car manuals worth anything? Found some old books and kinda just want to throw them out but maybe they are valuable to someone?
    Depends on the car and usually not. Like anything, if its collectible, somebody will want it.
    What car(s)?

21. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    ^seems pretty good for a europoor nation
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    yeah i was expecting like 20/3 or something not 700/200
    They need good internet there and especially next door in Romania, because cam modeling is a popular source of income as jobs are hard to come by for young women.

22. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Depends on the car and usually not. Like anything, if its collectible, somebody will want it.
    What car(s)?
    falcon xa-xb fairlane zf-zg
    ford consul, zephyr, zodiac
    triump 2000, 2500, 2.5

I should probably give them to a 2nd hand bookshop either way yeah?

23. Post
    The XA Falcon has a bit of a following especially with the GT variants. Trademe $1 reserve? Im going to Kumeu tomorrow I'll have a look and let you know if people are selling any manuals.

24. Post
    why is there anything

25. Post
    are our bodies subject to radioactive decay