Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 67,551 to 67,575 of 68174

1. Post
    Konev wrote:
    We need a good war, bigger than last centuries. Or an epic virus.
    Maybe the antivaxxers are actually onto something....

2. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Listening to talk back at work. Talking about climate control. One caller suggested population control. All I could think of is.....
    Ovens are best for that.

3. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Maybe the antivaxxers are actually onto something....
    Darwin will have the last laugh. Thats one thing for certain.

4. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Nailed it, its the killer bees exclusive anthem written by NiN.

P.s. Get your ears checked guv, or learn to lip read
    hahaha it's clearly hollow, my phone autocorrected to yellow on the original post :P

5. Post
    A likely story

6. Post
    although it is cute to think that he's singing about a cold bumble bee or something

7. Post
    Trent Reznor does not do 'Cute'

8. Post
    also, best youtube comment on that video is "The Hand That Feeds by Severus And The Snapes." hahaha

9. Post
    Konev wrote:
    Trent Reznor does not do 'Cute'

10. Post
    Was unsuccessful in the job only because they decided to promote someone internally. Said I would have got it had they not promoted someone. Which begs the question why go through all that.

And then my manager at my work and I had a falling out quite badly so I'm going to hand my notice in next week and try find something else. Which is really not easy in my situation

11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Was unsuccessful in the job only because they decided to promote someone internally. Said I would have got it had they not promoted someone. Which begs the question why go through all that.

And then my manager at my work and I had a falling out quite badly so I'm going to hand my notice in next week and try find something else. Which is really not easy in my situation
    I think that they often have to go through advertising outside the organisation, legally.

Don't hand your notice in dude - it's easier to get a job when you already have a job. Stick it out, tread water, do the bare minimum, and go hard on finding something new, but my best advice would be to not toss it in before you find something else.

You never know, you may be able to get on to better terms with your current boss in the meantime, even if it's just for appearances sake to make your life easier in the interim.

12. Post
    ^ what Fred said..find a job first ...too hard to pay the bills unemployed...good luck

13. Post
    That sucks, sorry to hear that ludez (lol my iPad wants to change ludez to Ludendorff wtf)

14. Post
    Is it that the people in my class are so herp derp incompetent morons or is it that I'm just magnificent?

15. Post
    Just go with magnificence.

16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I think that they often have to go through advertising outside the organisation, legally.

Don't hand your notice in dude - it's easier to get a job when you already have a job. Stick it out, tread water, do the bare minimum, and go hard on finding something new, but my best advice would be to not toss it in before you find something else.

You never know, you may be able to get on to better terms with your current boss in the meantime, even if it's just for appearances sake to make your life easier in the interim.
    Yeah good point mate.

Guy said that if no promotion was made I'd have got the job so that gives me some confidence going forward with jobs.

17. Post
    I think it makes a potential employer go "How bad was it for this person to jump before they had another job lined up? Were they pushed? Asked to resign or be sacked? It's alarm bells ringing sort of stuff.

Good luck tho man! Use this near miss as motivation to keep the pedal to the metal!

18. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newscorp twitter.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	227030

Wow thats alot you have to give away to comment on news.com.au via twitter login...

19. Post
    yeah no.

20. Post
    Many people told Beethoven he would never be a musician just because he was deaf, but he didn't listen.

21. Post
    When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.

When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."

He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling." So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Beethoven decomposing."

22. Post

23. Post

Name:	3856ps.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	227031

24. Post

25. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:

Name:	3856ps.jpg