Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 67,576 to 67,600 of 68134

1. Post
    I haven't changed my avatar in over a decade.

2. Post
    i never really liked this song but 3:06-3:45 is a real vibe

https://soundcloud.com/arzi-2/pin-up-galore

3. Post
    Don’t pray 4 me baby pray 4 the weak

4. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I haven't changed my avatar in over a decade.
    ...and I've only JUST realised it's a gif

5. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    ...and I've only JUST realised it's a gif
    Wait, whaaa?

6. Post
    Mind blown!

Must be at least 8 years on mine now.

7. Post
    You need to perform exercise to lose weight. Just look at the Jews.

8. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    What?

9. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    i never really liked this song but 3:06-3:45 is a real vibe

https://soundcloud.com/arzi-2/pin-up-galore
    class

10. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    that was exodus not exercise numb nuts

11. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    you should exercise your capacity to stop posting

12. Post
    **** you aliens. The sun looks shining white now during the day and the moon at night illuminates all over like I'm in a cemetery. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Revias; 17th August 2019 at 9:07 pm.

13. Post
    Are you Ken Ring?

14. Post
    No, Meng Ren

15. Post
    No, I am one of the worthless sods in the world that is at Home drinking rum and coke while the Chinese and Russian armed forces invade Sydney and the USA are realistically playing Fallout 76. Rest in pieces Donald Trump.

16. Post

17. Post
    The 80's perception of the future is probably the coolest perception ever

18. Post
    idk william gibson made it sound pretty bleak

19. Post
    80s future anime was my favourite.

20. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    a few deleted posts on this page? struggling to follow
    And Magic Robertson suspended, what happened ?
    he probably asked to be
    I also ask for this,

St4lk3r I presume you will see this tomorrow morning or rather later this morning, you have always wanted to ban me so here is your chance if you get in first,

I formally request my account to be suspended by admin/mod for for 1 month, Its not because I always get attacked in the US thread with heated arguments like some will think. Reason is because I am going to have a break from the interweb and stop the damn drinking at the same time, I want to have a break from my current life style to try find myself again,pls so ban me.

21. Post
    Drinking can be extremely destructive, good luck man.

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I also ask for this
    Mind your own business.

Thunderstorm wrote:
    St4lk3r I presume you will see this tomorrow morning or rather later this morning, you have always wanted to ban me so here is your chance if you get in first,

I formally request my account to be suspended by admin/mod for for 1 month, Its not because I always get attacked in the US thread with heated arguments like some will think. Reason is because I am going to have a break from the interweb and stop the damn drinking at the same time, I want to have a break from my current life style to try find myself again,pls so ban me.
    How about just don't post for a week and see how you feel about it then?

Grand declarations of self improvement in the middle of the night don't often go very far, that's why January is the best month for new gym memberships.

23. Post
    Woke up this morning to an absolutely freezing house, thought it was weird. Checked heat pump and no power to it. Went outside to see the physical switch had been turned off.

Must have been out neighbor as we had to call on them.for a domestic dispute right outside our house. And they were swearing and carrying on right next to our kids bedrooms.

Pretty petty stuff.

24. Post
    If you think this is the last of it... It ain't.

25. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I also ask for this,

No