Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.53 average.
(40 votes)
Results 62,376 to 62,400 of 65282

1. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    the youtube Al Gore Rhythm keeps showing me this one video but im afraid it has subliminal messages
    They all do don't they?

2. Post
    worst case scenario i'll be gone

3. Post
    thats my jam

4. Post
    I think I just saw Zarkov on a Bunnings TV ad!!!!

Vulcan wrote:
    Yup, surprisingly. He still has his lump, but it's stabilized (hasn't grown). Vet said the best thing to do is leave it, if we try to remove it cancer cells may get in the bloodstream (or something like that) then it'll be all over rover. The lump doesn't bother him at all. I just call him my ballchinian-collie cross.
    Thatís good news. Pleased heís doing well.

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I think I just saw Zarkov on a Bunnings TV ad!!!!
    I doubt it.

6. Lightbulb
    I think my neighbors are stealing my mail from my letterbox.

They throw things like rotten apples on our roof and in our backyard, They park their cars to be in the way of our driveway, once one of them came round to get a ball one of their kids threw over and the guy spat on my back porch.

Finely after years of this crap my dad reported their car being parked illegally and now it's all out war in their minds.

I mean we haven't done anything up to now and they think their the victims.

7. Post
    Go and talk with them before it escalates

8. Smile
    JC wrote:
    Go and talk with them before it escalates
    My dad said he doesn't want to, But if i see the father on the street then I'll see what i can say.

Problem is I'm not good with words and really my dad should be the one to do this, But he doesn't want to.

9. Post
    Join sides with them against your dad then

10. Smile
    I don't like being in this position.

But anyway here's a song for this morning.

11. Post
    JC wrote:
    Join sides with them against your dad then
    haha,we are at war with our neighbors also have been for 20 years

12. Post
    Neighbours at War: GP edition

13. Post
    Bake the neighbors a cake. Make them a card too, something like Ralph’s ‘lets bee friends’ card.

14. Smile
    My dad doesn't want me to do anything, Maybe if we ignore them they will just cool off over time.

He shouldn't have reported their car, But the neighbors have been "getting away with murder" so my dad thinks.

Thanks for trying to help, I'll just try to forget about the whole thing.
    If they steal anything valuable from my letterbox I'll just phone the police.

15. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    My dad doesn't want me to do anything, Maybe if we ignore them they will just cool off over time.

He shouldn't have reported their car, But the neighbors have been "getting away with murder" so my dad thinks.

Thanks for trying to help, I'll just try to forget about the whole thing.
    If they steal anything valuable from my letterbox I'll just phone the police.
    Ok but stealing mail is already an offence

16. Post
    Magic, don't you live in Grey Lynn or something?

17. Smile
    bradc wrote:
    Magic, don't you live in Grey Lynn or something?
    Yes i do, Why?

18. Post
    “Behind the Curve” - doco on Netflix about people who believe the Earth is flat; holy shit! These people are actually out there, among us in society, functioning. I hope I never meet anyone who believes this, I’m not the smartest guy, but I don’t think I’d be able to contain myself.

19. Post
    ^ I met one of them a couple months back. Told me he only tells certain people as he got laughed at mercilessly when he told somebody else at a previous company. I was polite but on the inside I was thinking "you're ****ed mate"

20. Post
    I have to admit, I thought it was all a bit of an internet meme, quite surprised that there’s as big a movement as there is behind it. It’s f**ked up.

21. Post
    Flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, anti-dinosaur people and Trump supporters are all modern day groups of batshit crazy smacktards.

22. Post
    Not sure Id put every Trump supporter into that basket. I mean 50% of the population wouldnt be anti-vax or Flat earthers. Id say every die hard supporter of whatever political party that support every decision a party makes, no matter how insane are the true bat shit smacktards. And that goes for National, Labour, Greens, Hillary, x -z whatever party. Some people are what could be defined as Trump supporters are just conservative type people, thats hardly batshit crazy. I sure as **** would never have voted for Hillary.

23. Post
    Actually yeah i should say Trump fans, the ones that blindly follow his catalogue of lies without question. Same goes for Hillary I guess, but not even her husband is a fan so prob not worth mentioning.

24. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Yes i do, Why?
    Cos your house is probably worth a zillion dollars, sell up and move to a lifestyle block in Kumeu with no neighbours

25. Post
    JC wrote:
    Cos your house is probably worth a zillion dollars, sell up and move to a lifestyle block in Kumeu with no neighbours
    Sounds like you haven't been to Kumeu in a while.

But yeah I wasn't thinking that, good idea, move somewhere nice with it's own supply of firewood.