Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,176 to 65,200 of 67641

1. Post
    ^ Thanks man

2. Post
    My quiet boil kettle is louder than my old $9 regular boil kettle

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Seriously tell me about poppy seed tea. PM me if you need to.
    google it my boy or take a sleeping pill

4. Post
    Sweet, cheers.

5. Post
    it's what poor people take to get high/relax

6. Smile
    Frederick James wrote:
    Sweet, cheers.
    As well as hoping you will be ok, I hope your wife doesn't catch anything too.

7. Post
    I got Gar sick. Back at work today but still feeling average. I feel bad, he looks like he's gonna die (probably how I looked)

8. Smile
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I got Gar sick. Back at work today but still feeling average. I feel bad, he looks like he's gonna die (probably how I looked)
    My dad gets me sick a lot because he goes out more than me and brings things home for me to catch.

I remember getting the flu, Good god i don't want that again.

9. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    As well as hoping you will be ok, I hope your wife doesn't catch anything too.
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Yeah I think wifey is getting sick now

I guess it's inevitable really when you live that closely with someone.

10. Post
    my dad developed a wicked cold yesterday now I have it join the club

11. Post
    Had the flu 2 weeks ago. Temp over 39 degrees and throwing up whenever I tried to drink and fluids. Got better after about 4 days.

Nek week, wisdom tooth is unbearably painful. Get that knocked out, back at work 30 mins later. Yay!

Day after that, start coughing up yellow and green phlegm, sore throat etc. Go to doctors, find out I have a chest infection. Now on antibiotics.

Cant wait to see what gets thrown at me next...

#disturbed_prayer.mp3

12. Post
    Toughen up mate.

13. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Had the flu 2 weeks ago. Temp over 39 degrees and throwing up whenever I tried to drink and fluids. Got better after about 4 days.

Nek week, wisdom tooth is unbearably painful. Get that knocked out, back at work 30 mins later. Yay!

Day after that, start coughing up yellow and green phlegm, sore throat etc. Go to doctors, find out I have a chest infection. Now on antibiotics.

#disturbed_prayer.mp3
    Yeesh! They say this shit happens in threes, so hopefully you're all done now

My cough still there but not as persistent, looks like it might be on the way out. Thank f**k. #feelingsorryforourselves

14. Thumbs up
    I got some of these jerseys
    https://www.armyandoutdoors.co.nz/co...85-jersey-used

So far they've been keeping me nice and warm, Not itchy at all really.

15. Post
    ^ I think imma get one of them. Actually pretty styley for a military design, and can't argue with that price! Cheers MR

16. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:

#disturbed_prayer.mp3
    I piss rocks out my dick on a monthly basis.

17. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

18. Post
    Scary Fact: The Phantom Menace is 20 years old now. I remember seeing that in the theater with my brother clear as day. 20 years ago yet seems like no time at all. Spooky how fast life goes by.

19. Post
    PlayStation is 25 at end of year.

20. Post
    To or to not get the flu jab

21. Post
    pizza is on the way dam you flu to hell !!

22. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    The guy I work with just finished developing a kidney stone catcher if you're interested. Did the first trade show last week!

23. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    To or to not get the flu jab
    I got it at the start of April, didn't help me avoid this latest illness.

Timmi wrote:
    The guy I work with just finished developing a kidney stone catcher if you're interested. Did the first trade show last week!
    So, like, a sieve?

24. Post
    Haven't been sick in 3 years. Come at me inferior humans.

25. Smile
    Mancubus wrote:
    Come at me inferior humans.
    I've been thinking of what NZ and the rest of the world was like before humans wrecked it,

Tbh I probably would have liked to be a native animal in NZ before Maori or anyone got here,
    I reckon NZ was a paradise before humans screwed it.

Never mind, Just me thinking out loud.