Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 66,851 to 66,875 of 67738

1. Post
    Bitcoin is a hard asset class, currency, and unit of account.

2. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    what about something like sharesies or harmoney?
    I signed up for Sharesies last night.

3. Smile
    clockblock wrote:
    Bitcoin is a hard asset class, currency, and unit of account.
    The only coins I've been investing in are silver.
    I doubt the 6 or so coins i have will make any difference though.

Current TD rates are 3% atm which isn't too bad,
    If they get down to 2% or lower I'll start to panic.

https://www.asb.co.nz/term-investmen...ent-rates.html

4. Post
    just checking to see if I won lotto

edit: didnt even come close

5. Post
    love ****ing dominating in what i think is a ranked game only to find at the end that i had queued for normal.

6. Smile
    kierbear wrote:
    love ****ing dominating in what i think is a ranked game only to find at the end that i had queued for normal.
    What game?

I'm playing breach & clear but the 1700 star achievement is bloody hard to get and i read in the forum on steam that some people cheat to get there.

60/64 achievements without cheating and I'm not about to start now.

7. Post
    teamfight tactics.

8. Post
    my mate was telling me he didnt buy/sell the bitcoins he had at the right time I cant remember,he was over thinking it,and missed out on $500,000

9. Smile
    BZP wrote:
    my mate was telling me he didn't buy/sell the bitcoins he had at the right time I cant remember,he was over thinking it,and missed out on $500,000
    Yeah you need to buy as low as possible and pick a good point to sell to end up with lots of money.

It's far too risky for me, Term Deposits seemed safer to me but not so much atm, I know rates will go lower but i don't have many choices.

10. Post
    I don't have the money and are to much of a pussy to gamble with big money if I had the choice I would stick to asb term deposits also as I bank with them

11. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    teamfight tactics.
    try Akali with Seraphs

12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    try Akali with Seraphs

double rabadons and ludens akali on a 6 sorc comp.

13. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    double rabadons and ludens akali on a 6 sorc comp.
    I'm a big fan of demons + chogath/sej/kayle

14. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I'm a big fan of demons + chogath/sej/kayle
    I've been playing wild demon shapeshifter dragons today and having a hilarious amount of success.

15. Exclamation
    GOT IT!!

My 1700 star achievement.
    Now i just need to play the game until i get tonnes of kills and win heaps of maps.

61/64 achievements.

16. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    You guys realise that the America is sh*t thread is unlocked right? Can you take your bickering in there, and stop sh*tting up yet another thread?

thnx
    Off to shit it up we go. Yahoo

17. Post
    moved posts

18. Post

19. Post
    gneiss

Please snow gods open up sometime this week. It’s barren out there.

20. Smile
    So because i keep donating to the Auckland city mission they send me letters wanting more donations,

Now because i gave $10 to forest and bird months a go, They've sent me a letter wanting more money. :/

Tip, Don't donate to charity if you don't want fan mail.

21. Post
    frio wrote:
    gneiss

Please snow gods open up sometime this week. It’s barren out there.
    I am also praying to these gods

22. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    So because i keep donating to the Auckland city mission they send me letters wanting more donations,

Now because i gave $10 to forest and bird months a go, They've sent me a letter wanting more money. :/

Tip, Don't donate to charity if you don't want fan mail.
    actual letters or emails? because i send the emails to spam and if they send me letters i ask them to stop wasting paper by sending me physical mail and to keep it to emails, which i then mark as spam.

23. Smile
    kierbear wrote:
    actual letters or emails? because i send the emails to spam and if they send me letters i ask them to stop wasting paper by sending me physical mail and to keep it to emails, which i then mark as spam.
    Actual letters, But i haven't checked the email account i used when i donated so I'll check that now.

Edit--

No emails so far.

24. Post
    I used to donate to spca, got a call from them asking me to start donating again

25. Post
    Save the children harassed the **** out of my phone number.

You don't get any more money from me when you give an award to Tony Blair.