Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 65,951 to 65,975 of 68885

1. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I just made my own mayo for the first time in about 2 years and it's pretty bangin mate.
    2 years is a long time to go without a wank.

2. Post
    waheeyyy good one

3. Post
    nobody had any thoughts today? good you'll wanna avoid those

4. Post
    I thought this was interesting, 1967 - London Street Scenes (The Swinging 60's):

5. Post
    Theres some fine looking grandmas there.

6. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Theres some fine looking grandmas there.
    Good one that made me lol! Gmilf's

7. Post
    still mad they made gees linctus prescription only reeeeeee

8. Post
    There's a full moon out

9. Post
    This sounds too good to be true? (but i'm a noob when it comes to phone services) Are there any other better services?
    Name:  call.png
Views: 158
Size:  13.9 KB
    https://account.viber.com/en/call-new-zealand
    Last edited by Anroid; 19th June 2019 at 6:50 pm.

10. Post
    no one gives a shit about call mins it's all about data
    Wait, it's Viber, nevermind

11. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    I thought this was interesting, 1967 - London Street Scenes (The Swinging 60's):
    Those modern sunglasses at 40 seconds into the vid the guy in blue is wearing don't look like its 1967 technology.

12. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    no one gives a shit about call mins it's all about data
    Yea, well I do, so GOTCHA!

I'm legit asking a question. Is this legit as advertised? $6 a month for unlimited call to NZ mobile from NZ? (and any better alternatives?) Are there legit any catches?

13. Post
    Seems bs to me but idk

14. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Those modern sunglasses at 40 seconds into the vid the guy in blue is wearing don't look like its 1967 technology.
    LOL are you serious? If so, I suggest you Google John Lennon glasses.

15. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    LOL are you serious? If so, I suggest you Google John Lennon glasses.
    I used them in the 90's too some trends never get old....

Just tried "They Are Billions" 1st campaign 3 times and i get owned each and every time, **** i'm useless!

16. Post

17. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    This sounds too good to be true? (but i'm a noob when it comes to phone services) Are there any other better services?
    Name:  call.png
Views: 158
Size:  13.9 KB
    https://account.viber.com/en/call-new-zealand
    Can you not call them via normal Viber calls? Or do they only have a landline/old people...

18. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    I used them in the 90's too some trends never get old....

Just tried "They Are Billions" 1st campaign 3 times and i get owned each and every time, **** i'm useless!
    That's the zombie game right? it's really hard

19. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Neel K vid
    That was f**king great, he's funny as.

20. Post
    Neighbours: use a drop saw for hours starting from 7am (to their credit it's a weekday, but they're DIYing so could be a bit more considerate)

Also neighbours: Throw a tanty if I have my UE boom playing while painting the house midday on weekdays, also get pissy when I use the sanders

21. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Can you not call them via normal Viber calls? Or do they only have a landline/old people...
    There are times that they do not have internet and they do not have a landline to bring with.

22. Post
    Posting this because i'm going to see these guys again in Raglan in a couple of weeks. Last gig in Auckland was awesome, so looking forward to this again. They're a great band.

23. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    That's the zombie game right? it's really hard
    Yes that is the game. It’s just been released out of steam early access and now has a 40 mission (60hour long) SP campaign that I Can’t get past the first mission lol.

24. Post
    Going through a breakup on top of other stuff rn and I feel ratshit

25. Post
    Just havin a flat white