Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 63,651 to 63,675 of 70129

1. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    if someone's gunna be a douche to me then i'll happily return the favour
    Considering your problems recently you think you'd have a bit more class.

2. Post
    >arguing in CEPP
    just **** my shit up fam

3. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Considering your problems recently you think you'd have a bit more class.
    sorry i don't get it. if you're referring to an earlier post i made today i was probably off my meds or something

4. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Went for a slash after cutting up some chillis, spicy pants.
    I always find it weird that most dudes clean their hands after they take a slash instead of before. I mean, you've been putting your hands Lord knows where, then you go an touch your winkie. Madness.

5. Post
    I only wash before if I’ve been gardening or something and have significant levels of filth on my mitts.

6. Post
    The amount of dudes who didn't even wash their hands after taking a shit at the markets where I used to work is appalling

7. Post
    On the flip side of the muscle talk, I've dropped down from a fatty to a 6 foot skinny marine with high endurance type body and I think I just look weird.

I'll never visit a gym though.. better things to do with my time and being smaller will probably add to my time here anyway.

8. Post
    is it normal for your dick to sting when peeing after eating spicy noodles

9. Post
    That isn't the noodles cuz.

10. Post
    Yeah I used to have extra hot fijian indian chilli chicken for lunch regularly and every time I would pee fire water.

11. Lightbulb
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    The amount of dudes who didn't even wash their hands after taking a s**t at the markets where I used to work is appalling
    Yuck, I always clean my hands.

12. Post
    Out of curiosity, does anyone here ever go to the Trademe "Opinion & politics" message board?

13. Post
    I did once, I almost drowned in the stupidity

14. Post
    I feel like it's the sort of place Bobs gets radicalised.

15. Post
    I don't mean to provoke him further, but I genuinely hope he's not pushing his kids in the wrong direction.

16. Post
    that is the underlying problem to many of our societal issues TECHNOVIKING

people can't be trusted to raise their own kids

17. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    people can't be trusted to raise their own kids
    Wowzers that's a dangerous sentence.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

18. Post
    Are other threads leaking over here?

19. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    I feel like it's the sort of place Bobs gets radicalised.
    I made the mistake of trying to convince a bunch of people there why Ken Ring wasn't an acceptable authority on earthquakes... talk about shouting into a hurricane

20. Smile
    I tried other forums, But there's nothing like Gameplanet.

21. Post
    If GP used a model like reddit, what poster would have the most upvotes, and who would have the least?

22. Smile
    Gerter wrote:
    who would have the least?
    I'd have the least I'd imagine.

23. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I'd have the least I'd imagine.
    Definitely not - I can think of a few others.

24. Post
    jaygee wrote:
    I made the mistake of trying to convince a bunch of people there why Ken Ring wasn't an acceptable authority on earthquakes... talk about shouting into a hurricane
    I have a look periodically just to remind myself what "middle New Zealand" really thinks. Right now, that forum is an ugly place.

25. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    If GP used a model like reddit, what poster would have the most upvotes, and who would have the least?
    Thunderstorm would have the least for sureeeeeee