Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,001 to 68,025 of 68852

1. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My grinder/expresso set up. Makes amazing coffee. Love it.

Attachment 227246
    Did OSH make you put that label on it?

2. Post
    Ha, I thought that too. I'd take that off as soon as I took it out of the box.

3. Post
    I’ve got kids so I left it on

4. Post
    +1 left the sticker on

5. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    a woman who half understands a 1060 is only a 530 but a woman who understands half of 1660 is 830 so the performance boost is actually 830 over 530, you do the math
    Yeah but how good is Lana del Rey’s new album

6. Post
    Went and got a deep tissue massage on my back which has been playing up for years. Chiropractor never really helped much.
    They were shocked at how bad it had gotten. Years of bad posture I guess.

Afterwards I went straight home and went to bed. It made me so damn tired, was super weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Went and got a deep tissue massage on my back which has been playing up for years. Chiropractor never really helped much.
    They were shocked at how bad it had gotten. Years of bad posture I guess.

Afterwards I went straight home and went to bed. It made me so damn tired, was super weird.

7. Post
    Chiropracters are ****ing Charlatans, proper sports massage and physical therapists are so much better and a legitimate treatment, I'm glad you got it properly looked at and sorted

I had an issue with a bicep where if I reached a particular way or lifted things above my chest it would kill me with pain, I ignored it until I asked my doc and they sent me to get a deep tissue sports massage, if that did not work, onto a full physical therapist to look at

The deep tissue massage was excruciating and not fun at all, but in a single session they got me sorted, and its not been a problem ever since, and its been 5+ years now

8. Smile
    UPGRADES COMPLETE.

Both computers are running fine.

Pxndx wrote:
    Ah ok sweet as. Does your dad use the spare or does he have his own pc?
    Yeah i own 3 computers and my dad uses one but this upgrade was for my back up system that i use for older games.
    One older game was lagging a bit so I'll test that out soon, This beast though I'll test my more demanding games shortly.

9. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    UPGRADES COMPLETE.
    What games do you play these days?

10. Smile
    scholar wrote:
    What games do you play these days?
    My steam game list on my main computer..

Revolution ace
    blitzkrieg 1
    3D chess
    Earth 2150 trilogy
    Jagged Alliance: Rage
    Age Of Empires 2 HD & AOE 3
    Sudden strike 1 & 2
    Forged alliance
    Supreme commander 2
    UT 99 & 2004
    Final theory
    Mech Corp
    Team Fortress 2
    company of heroes 1 & 2
    Ghost Recon + desert siege & island thunder
    Quake 1 & 2
    C&C 3
    Lords of the realm 2
    Breach & clear 1 & 2
    Between the stars

I'm thinking of reinstalling Doom 2016 because that was a demanding game.

And in November I'll be playing AOE 2 DE and I'm thinking about Doom eternal for the story.

11. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    UPGRADES COMPLETE.

Both computers are running fine.
    The big question is....Does the game that you upgraded for now work buttery-smooth?

12. Post
    Decided to feel trashy by listening to The Rock 1500 for the first time in years.

13. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    My steam game list on my main computer..

Revolution ace
    blitzkrieg 1
    3D chess
    Earth 2150 trilogy
    Jagged Alliance: Rage
    Age Of Empires 2 HD & AOE 3
    Sudden strike 1 & 2
    Forged alliance
    Supreme commander 2
    UT 99 & 2004
    Final theory
    Mech Corp
    Team Fortress 2
    company of heroes 1 & 2
    Ghost Recon + desert siege & island thunder
    Quake 1 & 2
    C&C 3
    Lords of the realm 2
    Breach & clear 1 & 2
    Between the stars

I'm thinking of reinstalling Doom 2016 because that was a demanding game.

And in November I'll be playing AOE 2 DE and I'm thinking about Doom eternal for the story.
    Have you played the Commandos games? You might like them

14. Smile
    griefmaker wrote:
    The big question is....Does the game that you upgraded for now work buttery-smooth?
    Game in question works better than before but I've played through it twice already so I'm waiting for the next update to have a good crack at it, But yeah more FPS etc.

CODChimera wrote:
    I was thinking if i tried them I'd get the Commandos 2 HD remaster.
    Gotta wait for it to be released and see if it's any good first though.

15. Post
    magic robertson wrote:
    aoe 2
    yeah boi

16. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Game in question works better than before but I've played through it twice already so I'm waiting for the next update to have a good crack at it, But yeah more FPS etc.
    Sweet.
    Does this kind of game appeal to you? https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...dden_Strike_4/ (don't be afraid to say no if it does not).

17. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    If you're into that shit, you might want to give Shadow Tactics a go. I've tinkered with it a couple of times but haven't had the time to sink my teeth in properly yet.

18. Smile
    griefmaker wrote:
    Sweet.
    Does this kind of game appeal to you? https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...dden_Strike_4/ (don't be afraid to say no if it does not).
    Yeah i have sudden strike 4 and a DLC or two. (i got the pre order pack that had 1,2,3 and 4 in it)

Not a bad game, I was thinking of playing again to get more achievements but I'm only interested in single player.

19. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Yeah i have sudden strike 4 and a DLC or two. (i got the pre order pack that had 1,2,3 and 4 in it)

Not a bad game, I was thinking of playing again to get more achievements but I'm only interested in single player.
    Oh you have it, you won't be needing a key then

20. Smile
    My steam game list is here
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...games/?tab=all

The rest of my games are on GOG.

I'm going to shut off and relax now, I got up at 5:30am in anticipation of my new video card etc, And I'm buggered after today.

See you guys tomorrow.

21. Post
    ♪dont call me angle♪

22. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Decided to feel trashy by listening to The Rock 1500 for the first time in years.
    I've somehow ended up with a ticket to the live party at the powerstation right now. Rock listeners never change. But shihad and devilskin are playing. Which is cool.

23. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    I've somehow ended up with a ticket to the live party at the powerstation right now. Rock listeners never change. But shihad and devilskin are playing. Which is cool.
    Shihad are awesome. I've seen them live 6 or 7 times. Don't really care for Devilskin.

24. Post
    Wasnt the biggest Devilskin fan but theyre pretty good live. First year in many havent listened to Rock 1000 and now 1500. I like hows theres some pretty unexpected stuff like The Prodigy and other hardly played stuff, at least during work hours like Slayer. I blame those radio free work sites and work truck that pretty much only has NewsTalk ZB. Screw it, time to get some radio earmuffs.

25. Post
    I don't really care for The Rock anymore, it's too douchy for me. I just glanced at the list and was quite surprised at some of the bands on the list though. Top 50 had Queen, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Dire Straits. The rest made up of the usual bands however. Surprised to see those bands near the top of the list considering the state of your average Rock listener.