Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 68,126 to 68,150 of 68938

1. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    i wish i was more depressed.

i feel like im not depressed enough to A) fit in w/ u guys and B) be this much of a burnout
    Stay in your room all day drinking coffee and playing video games.

That should do it for you.

2. Post
    At least 2 weeks of ACC for a crushed finger. Followed by 3 years of depression after 2 weeks of no right hand.
    All because I questioned my mortality yesterday.

3. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Anyone into survivor? Just watched the survivor au final, wanna debrief the season lol.
    I havent watched the latest. Massive survivor fan. Sometimes I watch the AU stuff when I'm craving it

4. Lightbulb
    clockblock wrote:
    i wish i was more depressed.

i feel like im not depressed enough to A) fit in w/ u guys and B) be this much of a burnout
    Trust me, What i go through is horrible.

Zarkov wrote:
    Stay in your room all day drinking coffee and playing video games.

That should do it for you.
    I do my best to get out but it's not all that easy.

Imma Kant wrote:
    At least 2 weeks of ACC for a crushed finger. Followed by 3 years of depression after 2 weeks of no right hand.
    All because I questioned my mortality yesterday.
    So now I'm GP enemy no. 1?

If everyone hates me now I'd like the admins to ban me.

5. Post
    ^ Don't be silly Magic, no-one hates you!!! And no-one is gonna ban you!

6. Post
    Got an invite to GOG 2.0 last night. Bloody love it. Nice only having one launcher boot at start up. However all it does is hold your log in details for each launcher, compiles a massive library of all your games across those launchers and fires up a launcher in the background when you want to play a game linked to that launcher.

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Don't be silly Magic, no-one hates you!!! And no-one is gonna ban you!
    Only so many times we can say this tbh

8. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Only so many times we can say this tbh
    No.

We can keep saying it whenever it's required. It's what you do when you're trying to support someone. Unless of course, you don't have the patience to do so any longer *shrug*

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Got an invite to GOG 2.0 last night. Bloody love it. Nice only having one launcher boot at start up. However all it does is hold your log in details for each launcher, compiles a massive library of all your games across those launchers and fires up a launcher in the background when you want to play a game linked to that launcher.
    Sounds like a nightmare tbh

10. Post
    I would get depressed if I couldn't stay in my room on my computer all day

11. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    I would get depressed if I couldn't stay in my room on my computer all day
    Sounds depressing

12. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    wtb a cat suffocation device
    There's some weird as stuff on Wish but some cool looking knock offs like the magneto figurine.

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Is there a Linux version?

14. Post
    I wouldn't know.

15. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Is there a Linux version?
    A quick google yields: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy/...ient_for_linux

16. Post
    is this just a launcher to launch all your other launchers lol

17. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    is this just a launcher to launch all your other launchers lol
    Pretty much.

It's a launcher launcher.

18. Post
    Boo, but ok, I'll wait.

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    No.

We can keep saying it whenever it's required. It's what you do when you're trying to support someone. Unless of course, you don't have the patience to do so any longer *shrug*
    So much this.

20. Post
    MR I would try give up coffee If I was you or switch to decaf tea/coffee it can make a hell of a difference to the mind/mood/emotions

21. Post
    BZP wrote:
    MR I would try give up coffee If I was you or switch to decaf tea/coffee it can make a hell of a difference to the mind/mood/emotions
    He's made it pretty plain that it's sympathy he wants, not advice.

22. Post
    Poor guy :-(

23. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    He's made it pretty plain that it's sympathy he wants, not advice.
    It amazes me that you have got to your age and still not leant when it is better to say nothing.

24. Post
    I'm working all night, sleeping on the floor, trying to get pay-pall up.

25. Post
    Zarkov fine tuning his online bullying.

Scumbag.