Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.53 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,776 to 64,800 of 65275

1. Post
    ^ Yeah, that's a good Battle Station indeed

2. Post
    thats a 1600cm desk i think. Ideally id go up to like a 2000 to fit everything properly without it overhanging.

Left/Right monitors are 27" 1440p (U2717D) and the middle is a 34" ultrawide 1440p (PG348Q)

3. Post
    Oh, man. I love food. I wish I could eat whatever and not worry about gaining weight.

4. Post
    I can if it helps..

5. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Oh, man. I love food. I wish I could eat whatever and not worry about gaining weight.
    >Have a naturally high metabolism
    >Drink much caffeine
    >Disregard sleep, aquire more time
    >Have much stress
    >???
    >Profit

6. Post
    Ordered the Xiaomi WowStick. $50. Neat little motorized screwdriver for phone/device repairs.

7. Post
    I bought a WowStick once, but it was a for something completely different than phone/device repairs.

8. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Binge and purge?

9. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I bought a WowStick once, but it was a for something completely different than phone/device repairs.
    thats what i thought immediately when i saw the name too

10. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Ordered the Xiaomi WowStick. $50. Neat little motorized screwdriver for phone/device repairs.
    don't really see the point in the tiny motor, it's not going to produce 1/2 as much torque as your hand can.

like the look and all the bits for it though.

11. Post
    So Carl Hayman bashed his wife huh. I went to school with her, Natalie Crook. Basically would be like the Mountain smacking up Dany from out of Game of Thrones.

12. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    don't really see the point in the tiny motor, it's not going to produce 1/2 as much torque as your hand can.

like the look and all the bits for it though.
    I don't plan on using it's torque. More loosen by hand, then use motor to extract screw. Even if I never use the motor it's still a decent kit with all the bits it comes with. Also has an LED torch which is helpful.

13. Post
    My top 5 hard rocking songs of the 1970s goes like this:

5. Stairway
    4. Paranoid
    3. Ace of Spades
    2. Anarchy in the UK

and at 1. Crazy Horses by The Osmonds

14. Post
    Motorhead Ace of Spades? Its early 80s bruh

15. Post
    RoboCop 1987, Goodnight Sweet Prince:

Introducing '87 RoboCop:

16. Post
    I remember watching that movie many times as a kid in the 90s, but never realised how graphic that Murphy death scene really is. (version I watched was highly edited)

17. Post
    damn you red forman!

18. Post

19. Post
    I want to make pancakes but I cant be bothered cleaning up afterwards.

20. Post
    made to many.. you want some?

21. Post
    what if pancakes are just pansexual cake

22. Post
    Poor Ajax

23. Post
    Far out - 3D printing is hella fun.

24. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Far out - 3D printing is hella fun.
    My son had an amazing, practically minded year 6 teacher last year. He bought a 3D printer and put it in the class. He then got them to do projects using it. My favourite was when he got them to do 3D models of car wheels on their computers and then printed them out and used them on Lego cars to see the difference that witdth and tread and diameter had when rolling the cars down slopes. Awesome.

25. Post
    That sounds brilliant!

I've been glued into the 3D printing community and this unit is aimed at kids:

https://shop.make.toys/

The whole marketing angle is 3D printing but with an accessible spin on it.

E.g: Filament is called Printer Food.