Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.53 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,826 to 64,850 of 65275

1. Post
    "You smell like egg you dickhead".

2. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    "YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!!".

..cause that happens all the time.
    Lmao, it definitely wasn't this. It was some made up chingy noises, y'know the kind you hear in primary school, aimed towards me and my mum as we walked out the Chinese restaurant. All I could do was give him mad evils as he drove past and looked back at my reaction.

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Oh that sucks! I f**king hate hearing stuff like that. Just so uncalled for, small minded f**kwits!

I got yelled at when I was walking two of our tiny little dogs yesterday - apparently they're not very tough looking, ergo I must be a "bundle of sticks". Just dickheads being dickheads.
    Your dogs are adorable. I've been called a lesbian because I was walking in town with my sister.

4. Post
    i went to see the new superhero movie and that part where that one superhero punched that other superhero was pretty epic

5. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Your dogs are adorable. I've been called a lesbian because I was walking in town with my sister.
    You know who else is a lesbian, Caitlyn Jenner. Just ignore the racists as long as they don't touch you their not worth worrying about.

6. Post

7. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Lmao, it definitely wasn't this. It was some made up chingy noises, y'know the kind you hear in primary school, aimed towards me and my mum as we walked out the Chinese restaurant.
    If I'm going to be racist I at least want some lolz out of it. That doesn't sound very funny.

If I were there I would have thrown a rock at their car, they can work on their comedy routine in the waiting room at the panelbeaters.

8. Post
    I had a guy yelling at me on the train today, calling me a "white bitch" and telling me that his friends in the ghetto would kill me. I didn't react, I was immersed in my PSP game and realised I'm not used to racism in fact I've never experienced it in my life

9. Post
    My Irish friend lives in Vienna. She had an old guy yelling at her on the train to get out of his country and how he wanted to kill all the Jews and foreigners. She was pretty shocked. Others Viennese on the train bundled him up and took him out at the next stop and handed him to the cops. Racists are ****s, no matter where they are.

10. Post
    Hell even when I used to live in Mexico I had two experiences of walking down the street. One was in the earlier days and I was walking with my wife's cousin and someone threw a rock at us which hit the fence in front of us. Then another time when I was walking down my own neighborhoods road to the park, and some group of guys threw a lime at me which missed and hit the ground next to me, then all scurried off and ran. Then you'll have people over charging you and trying to take advantage cause "all white people are rich!", Hah, I wish.. I could barely afford rent and had no car for 3 years.

In all people are generally awesome, but every country has their pieces of uneducated shitheads. My wife gets dumb questions from Kiwis about Mexico. "What do you think of the wall!?", "What do you think of Donald Trump?!", "Do they have washing machines in Mexico?!", "Oh you must be a good maid!", "Did you cross the border legally, hah lol!", and a heap of other "Do you have 'X' item in Mexico?!?" and cartel related things..

11. Post
    I had one chick say to me "why don't you go to work you fat slob" while walking to the shop the other day

12. Post
    Flu jab on Tuesday, flu today. Can’t help but feel they are connected.

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I had a guy yelling at me on the train today, calling me a "white bitch" and telling me that his friends in the ghetto would kill me. I didn't react, I was immersed in my PSP game and realised I'm not used to racism in fact I've never experienced it in my life
    Imagine if you had to do that same ordeal without the PSP.

- - - Updated - - -

S.E.D. wrote:
    Apparently they're not, more likely a different strain of flu.

14. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I had to Google what that was. Looks like a piece of crap.

I had an Amiga 600 and a 386. Amigas are dust now but the 386 was just a slow version of what we use now.

The primary and intermediate schools I went to had one Apple Macintosh per classroom. You could type and print on them so they served a purpose.
    in my primary school there was one computer. a spectrum in the standard 4 teacher's office (also the principal) that occasionally he would let students use if they did something good.

at intermediate we had a classroom apple IIe. i showed the class meatheads how to delete peoples carmen sandeigo saves so they go delete the save of the hottest girl in school and then blame it on me i got a kick in the shin for that.

i just remembered there was a computer in my standard 2 classroom (different school) but i cant even remember what it looked like. played text parse adventure games like winnie the pooh and transylvania so probably an apple II or similar.

15. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    In all people are generally awesome, but every country has their pieces of uneducated shitheads. My wife gets dumb questions from Kiwis about Mexico. "What do you think of the wall!?", "What do you think of Donald Trump?!", "Do they have washing machines in Mexico?!", "Oh you must be a good maid!", "Did you cross the border legally, hah lol!", and a heap of other "Do you have 'X' item in Mexico?!?" and cartel related things..
    To be fair to some of those comments the average person isn't going to have an intimate knowledge of each of the 180 or whatever countries on Earth.

Case in point, you tell a lot of people you're from NZ and they expect you have an intimate knowledge of Kiwi birds when most of us never see one wild. Or know how to do a Haka.

16. Post
    bradc wrote:
    ..... have an intimate knowledge of Kiwi birds .......
    It seems that many people actually do - have you read the Tinder thread?

17. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Your dogs are adorable.
    Yeah, it's amazing how many people engage with you about them when you're out walking. Only other bad experience was a guy who walked past me heading in the opposite direction, and then just as we were about out of sight of each other yelled something about me having gay dogs. I do a loop, and saw him again on the way back. As he went past, he tried to kick one of the dogs. I decked him.

We have 4 now .....

18. Post
    Yeah I guess the political questions aren't racist, it's just super tiring, that and the "do you speak Mexican?"

S.E.D. wrote:

Maybe, I've heard of a few others reporting the same.
    I've only started feeling better these past 3 weeks cause I got glandular fever from who knows where.

19. Post
    I think because the flu jab is a low level dose of the various flu strains, you can feel a littler hot and feverish after you have it (even says so in the literature). I wonder whether the jab kinda activates it quicker if you're already coming down with it? clockblock/KevinL signal!!

20. Post
    you feel feverish because your immune system is activated, whether that is due to an attenuated live virus in the vaccine or just an immunogenic viral molecule, as vaccines are wont to do. If you already have a viral infection that the vaccine is targeting, your immune system would already be mounting a response so the flu injection would probably have an insignificant effect in speeding up your immunity. You would need antivirals or antibodies to speed up your recovery after infection, not a vaccine.

21. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My Irish friend lives in Vienna. She had an old guy yelling at her on the train to get out of his country and how he wanted to kill all the Jews and foreigners. She was pretty shocked. Others Viennese on the train bundled him up and took him out at the next stop and handed him to the cops. Racists are ****s, no matter where they are.
    Brexit has caused a lot of conservative old white males to think they have an excuse to tell at anyone from Europe. It's happening in real time over here

22. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Brexit has caused a lot of conservative old white males to think they have an excuse to tell at anyone from Europe. It's happening in real time over here
    I'm not sure how Brexit has changed the Austrians.

23. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yeah, it's amazing how many people engage with you about them when you're out walking. Only other bad experience was a guy who walked past me heading in the opposite direction, and then just as we were about out of sight of each other yelled something about me having gay dogs. I do a loop, and saw him again on the way back. As he went past, he tried to kick one of the dogs. I decked him.

We have 4 now .....
    I'm one of those people who see a dog in public and think eeeeeeee but refrain myself from touching or making a big deal out of it.

Also I have an album on my phone called secret doggo pics, where I secretly take photos of strangers' dogs.

Name:  Screenshot_20190510_124447.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  520.2 KB

24. Post
    OMG SOO FLOOF, adorable

25. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I'm one of those people who see a dog in public and think eeeeeeee but refrain myself from touching or making a big deal out of it.
    Doggo spotter reporting in.

Doesn't matter if I'm driving or walking, if I see a pupper I'll call out "awww, doggo".