Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,876 to 64,900 of 67634

1. Post
    Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (HD version)

2. Post
    Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Remix)

3. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I'm not sure how Brexit has changed the Austrians.
    Lol.

4. Post
    BZP wrote:
    I had one chick say to me "why don't you go to work you fat slob" while walking to the shop the other day
    That's more of a fair question than racism.

Pxndx wrote:
    My wife gets dumb questions from Kiwis about Mexico. "What do you think of the wall!?", "What do you think of Donald Trump?!", "Do they have washing machines in Mexico?!", "Oh you must be a good maid!", "Did you cross the border legally, hah lol!", and a heap of other "Do you have 'X' item in Mexico?!?" and cartel related things..
    I wouldn't ask her about washing machines or being a maid but I'd definitely ask what she thought about Donald and his wall. Tormenta has the same stupid complaints about anyone being interested in his Mexican wife's point of view, I don't understand the sensitiveness about nothing, I'm genuinely interested in what what people from other countries think about stuff.

5. Post
    What is instagram? What am I missing? Lots of photos and videos and short messages? Is it like Twitter, but with more images? Seems like another distraction from RL.

6. Post
    SOS, gf downloaded something and now I'm getting popups galore. Can't play any games.

How the **** do I get rid of them? Downloaded some shit but it's all like "Oh nah, you gotta actually buy the program to delete the stuff. We just show you whats wrong with your PC"

7. Post
    grab something like this to start: https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/

8. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Legend, fixed it straight away.

9. Post
    take me back

10. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    What is instagram? What am I missing? Lots of photos and videos and short messages? Is it like Twitter, but with more images? Seems like another distraction from RL.
    It's all photo and video based, you upload them to your profile and can have temporary stories which are photos or videos that last a day then get deleted.

Waste of time, it's more suited towards teens and businesses that feel they have to use it to get their stuff seen.

11. Post
    Napoleon's Masterpiece: Austerlitz 1805
    Last edited by griefmaker; 11th May 2019 at 11:14 pm.

12. Post
    First Crusade Part 1 of 2:

13. Post

14. Post
    Word to yo momma on her special day.

15. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    That often works but sometimes it's such a shitfest that it's quicker to just reinstall completely. It's also the only way to know for sure you got it all.

16. Post
    Yeah generally if adwcleaner doesnt do it and you understand windows you can grab http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/down...an-tool/dl/81/ and then diagnose from there. Or just format lol

17. Post
    Depends how much risk you're willing to take as well. Now days if I can stop it spamming me with ads then I've fixed it enough. When the only thing between me and all my money was a couple of passwords on an ecurrency site, clicking a stupid email attachment or visiting a stupid website instantly meant spending the rest of my day setting up my computer from scratch because 90% sure I got rid of it all wasn't good enough.

The basic Windows defender stuff is pretty good these days but you've got no chance against the custom purpose viruses.

18. Post
    www.leanderisd.org

Anyone able to access this website? It's a US school district but cannot get it to work on two different connections. Thinking they may have blocked foreign traffic which would be a very US thing to do.

19. Post
    yep seems to be geo blocked. works fine from AWS (US-East).

20. Post
    Cheers, I suspected as much.Can't have those nasty foreign scum enroll their kids can we....

21. Post

22. Post
    RUMOR:

PlayStation 6 will have proprietary Aardvark CPU and Platypus GPU, releasing in 2024.

Xbox Project T-REX will have 69 jiggawatts of compute power.

Join me on YouTube next week as I spend 47 minutes talking about spec details and hardware that I don't understand.

23. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    RUMOR:

PlayStation 6 will have proprietary Aardvark CPU and Platypus GPU, releasing in 2024.

Xbox Project T-REX will have 69 jiggawatts of compute power.

Join me on YouTube next week as I spend 47 minutes talking about spec details and hardware that I don't understand.
    I think I’ve found SirGrim’s smurf account guys!

24. Post
    Lol nah its more obvious than that

25. Post
    bobs going to amerikkka guys. Phax has a gf! ckrant..