Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,926 to 64,950 of 67634

  1. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    hey

  2. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    www.leanderisd.org

    Anyone able to access this website? It's a US school district but cannot get it to work on two different connections. Thinking they may have blocked foreign traffic which would be a very US thing to do.
    Works for me on Spark.

    Pxndx wrote:
    Seems like the majority of popular social media platforms are turning into shitshows of censorship with no explanation other than "it doesn't agree with our terms of service". I'm hoping alternatives turn up and populate soon.
    The PM is hosting this big thing with the French President to try and persuade companies like Facebook to stop making it so easy to live stream and share videos of shooting up mosques. Sounds pretty reasonable, what is it you want to post that you're worried about being censored?

    Mancubus wrote:
    I reported a gif of someone fisting a chick's gaping arse with shit everywhere. Facebook got back to me and said it didn't breach their standards or terms of service.
    Alrighty then.
    What kind of ****ed up community groups are you subbed to?

  3. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    What's wrong with playing video games in your 40's.
    absolutely nothing

  4. Post
    Twitter tells me It's #XMenDay today

  5. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    What's wrong with playing video games in your 40's.
    Cause you should be sitting in front of the TV watching others play sports LIKE A REAL MAN!

  6. Post
    Gee I wonder if youtube turning off comments for channels specifically involving kids is because there's a documented history of kids being radicalised through youtube and then there's this ****ing evil child

  7. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Cause you should be sitting in front of the TV watching others play sports LIKE A REAL MAN!
    Reminds me of my old man that used to tell me off for "spending all day on the computer" while he sat all day in front of the TV. At least I was learning shit.

  8. Post
    My son was admitted to hospital today with pain in his lower back. And been confirmed he has nehprotic syndrome. We actually had this same issue 6 months ago symptoms wise but the GP said the symptoms were just hayfever and this whole thing could have been avoided. We went back to same medical clinic 3 times to get different opinions as we felt it wasn't normal but was again assured it was fine.

    My son is apparently fine now(at home with my oldest) and is being his usual self and we've been told it's not super serious at least at this point. He has to stay in for tonight and possibly the next day.

    Bloody devastated right now and am actually a stress freak already so this just puts my anxiety through the roof. I'm.fine with me.having health problems but when it's family it really really sets me off. Need to find a way to cope but that's really hard for me.
    Sorry for the rant just needed to vent a little.

  9. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    You won't like him as much when you realise he was part of the reason Cory and Trevor left
    Still like him, they did not like what they were paid and left. Cory came back Trevor did not. This shit happens every day in the real world. Granted TPB lost a little with that duo gone but that's the way she goes.

  10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    My son was admitted to hospital today with pain in his lower back. And been confirmed he has nehprotic syndrome. We actually had this same issue 6 months ago symptoms wise but the GP said the symptoms were just hayfever and this whole thing could have been avoided. We went back to same medical clinic 3 times to get different opinions as we felt it wasn't normal but was again assured it was fine.

    My son is apparently fine now(at home with my oldest) and is being his usual self and we've been told it's not super serious at least at this point. He has to stay in for tonight and possibly the next day.

    Bloody devastated right now and am actually a stress freak already so this just puts my anxiety through the roof. I'm.fine with me.having health problems but when it's family it really really sets me off. Need to find a way to cope but that's really hard for me.
    Sorry for the rant just needed to vent a little.
    Sorry to hear that my dude.

    Having been through a life altering disease diagnosis for a child, I’ll offer what I can from experience.

    I can say that you may think you might not be able to handle it, but you do. You make the changes that you need to make, and you just get on with it. There’s nothing to do now but deal with it, start the medications and support each other as a family unit. You’ll curse the world for a bit, wonder why it happened to you, that’s natural.

    Make things as normal as possible, just make the extra doctors and hospital trips part of the routine, not something that’s a big deal, because it’s your new life now. You thought you were headed down one path, but you’re now just on a different one. It’s not the end of anything, just a new route.

    Not sure if that’s helpful. Hope it is.

  11. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Sorry to hear that my dude.

    Having been through a life altering disease diagnosis for a child, Iíll offer what I can from experience.

    I can say that you may think you might not be able to handle it, but you do. You make the changes that you need to make, and you just get on with it. Thereís nothing to do now but deal with it, start the medications and support each other as a family unit. Youíll curse the world for a bit, wonder why it happened to you, thatís natural.

    Make things as normal as possible, just make the extra doctors and hospital trips part of the routine, not something thatís a big deal, because itís your new life now. You thought you were headed down one path, but youíre now just on a different one. Itís not the end of anything, just a new route.

    Not sure if thatís helpful. Hope it is.
    Thanks so much mate. It really is helpful, I tend to just think the worst of every situation and over do it. So your words do help man cheers

  12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Thanks so much mate. It really is helpful, I tend to just think the worst of every situation and over do it. So your words do help man cheers

  13. Post
    Name:  D6alzSNUEAETPDk.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  297.0 KB

    Great sporting photo (winner after the buzzer)

  14. Post
    ludez wrote:
    My son was admitted to hospital today with pain in his lower back. And been confirmed he has nehprotic syndrome. We actually had this same issue 6 months ago symptoms wise but the GP said the symptoms were just hayfever and this whole thing could have been avoided. We went back to same medical clinic 3 times to get different opinions as we felt it wasn't normal but was again assured it was fine.

    My son is apparently fine now(at home with my oldest) and is being his usual self and we've been told it's not super serious at least at this point. He has to stay in for tonight and possibly the next day.

    Bloody devastated right now and am actually a stress freak already so this just puts my anxiety through the roof. I'm.fine with me.having health problems but when it's family it really really sets me off. Need to find a way to cope but that's really hard for me.
    Sorry for the rant just needed to vent a little.
    Sorry to hear that man. I lost a newborn daughter some years ago, burns me to this day. All the best for your son. Same thing Lomu had?

  15. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Cause you should be sitting in front of the TV watching others play sports LIKE A REAL MAN!
    Don't watch a lot of sport, maybe the All blacks, the warriors if they're winning and some darts or snooker, but I find playing video games more enjoyable.

  16. Post
    Sorry to hear that ludez

  17. Post
    Kia kaha ludez

  18. Post
    Wishing good health for him Ludez

  19. Post
    Cheers everyone, things looking far better this morning.

  20. Post
    Selling stuff on trademe seems a waste of time to me? Just a bunch of unreliable cretins on there .

  21. Post
    I see that The Jeremy Kyle Show has been suspended because someone killed themselves afterwards, it was only a matter of time really, that show is filth.

  22. Post
    That Jeremy Kyle Show was pretty bad tbh. Most of the time it's the host attacking the guests.

  23. Post
    No loss it was well overdue.

  24. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Selling stuff on trademe seems a waste of time to me? Just a bunch of unreliable cretins on there .
    I've only had one bad experience from a dodge guy selling from home, most of the time it's okay.
    One time I sold a gaming monitor and chair to some guy, his mum came to collect (alone), explained he's a busy professional YouTube streamer and needs this to make serious money.
    It was awkward and kinda sad.

  25. Post
    I'd live for your smile

    And die for your kiss.