Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,951 to 64,975 of 67634

1. Post
    and I would walk five ondred miles

Geez ludez, thats devastating. Feel free to further rant away if you ever need to.

2. Post
    If you have taken 4 courses per semester over a year(2 semesters) and take a course during summer school, can you get student allowance over the summer course?

Thank you

P.S. I'm trying to milk the system.

3. Post
    The Falklands War - The Untold Story (Full Documentary) | Timeline:
    Shows both sides and more importantly the human side of both.

4. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    If you have taken 4 courses per semester over a year(2 semesters) and take a course during summer school, can you get student allowance over the summer course?

Thank you

Ask your local Green party representative.

5. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Ask your local Green party representative.
    Error. Do not compute.

6. Post

There's a girl in my class and I want to suck on her tongue.

BTW, the teacher doesn't teach from inside the student's shoes and it's hard to follow. I could possibly fail this course solely because of their ability to teach. I don't think I'll fail my others. Because of this I got really stressed and I can't handle the jandal.

I am trying to work 16 hours a day. That includes eating and shitting and showering etc. Not using shampoo and conditioner has decreased my showering time. I must become comparable to a robot or there's no point in living.
    Last edited by Anroid; 15th May 2019 at 10:42 pm.

7. Post
    Shower in a can will save even more time

8. Post
    I cannot fit in a can sorry.

9. Post
    Anroid wrote:

Thank you

Pretty sure I did but can't confirm.

10. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    I cannot fit in a can sorry.
    Build a shower out of sheet metal then

11. Post
    i thought we already graduated to showering in the sink at the same time as doing the dishes

12. Post
    just climb in the washing machine stupid

13. Post
    imagine streaming yourself watching youtube videos
    Last edited by fuzzy2308; 16th May 2019 at 3:04 am.

14. Post

15. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    The Falklands War - The Untold Story (Full Documentary) | Timeline:
    Shows both sides and more importantly the human side of both.
    Yeah this is brilliant, those Argy pilots..big balls

16. Smile
    I just donated $10 to forest and bird in NZ.

I usually waste money on lotto or something dumb like that, So i decided to do a little good this week.

https://www.forestandbird.org.nz/

17. Post
    ^ Every little bit helps, my bro!

18. Post
    If I send an email and they answer my question, do I need to send back another email simply stating "Thank you"? I said thank you in the first email already.

19. Post
    Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled in the UK and TVNZ are removing the show from their programming.

Good riddance.

20. Post
    Honda sent me a tree after I bought a car from them. They're donating/planting 30,000 native nz trees. Quite cool.

It's a kakabeak.

21. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled in the UK and TVNZ are removing the show from their programming.

Good riddance.
    lol TVNZ had no plans to stop showing it until the show was actually cancelled by ITV

22. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Honda sent me a tree after I bought a car from them. They're donating/planting 30,000 native nz trees. Quite cool.

It's a kakabeak.
    You're proving their marketing scheme is working. Though it's a better way than usual

23. Post
    Yeah I understand influencers now. It was such an unexpected delivery lol.

I haven't planted it yet, I'll put it in a pot until we manage to buy a house.

24. Post
    *shrug* its good advertising, and its doing a decent thing on the way.

then again im one of the few that doesnt mind google listening to my terrible conversations and doing targetted advertising based on what it hears, if im going to be forced to see adverts in my life they may as well be for things that interest m....oooh a shiny thing *wanders off*

25. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Yeah I understand influencers now. It was such an unexpected delivery lol.

I haven't planted it yet, I'll put it in a pot until we manage to buy a house.
    sell the car, buy a house with the money