Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 40 votes, 3.58 average.
(40 votes)
Results 64,976 to 65,000 of 67634

1. Post
    I wonder if they will be counted towards the billion tree plan.

2. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled in the UK and TVNZ are removing the show from their programming.

Good riddance.
    Always watched it when it was on, as it made my own white trash working class English scumbag family not seem so bad. The schadenfreude was real! But when people start topping themselves over how they were treated and portrayed by the show, it's gone too far.

They always talked about having a large aftercare team of professionals that looked after the best interests of those appearing, but seems this was largely just for show. Not sorry to see it gone.

i.e.awesome wrote:
    Honda sent me a tree after I bought a car from them. They're donating/planting 30,000 native nz trees. Quite cool.
    I think that's quite cool too.

3. Smile
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Honda sent me a tree after I bought a car from them. They're donating/planting 30,000 native nz trees. Quite cool.

It's a kakabeak.
    When you do plant it make sure you look up how big it will grow and not to place it in a wrong spot.
    My Totara grows too close to my drive way and might need to be cut down one day.

4. Post
    what does "100% straight woke" mean? and why am I it? @buzzfeed

5. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    If I send an email and they answer my question, do I need to send back another email simply stating "Thank you"? I said thank you in the first email already.
    no would be like a waste of time

6. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    what does "100% straight woke" mean? and why am I it? @buzzfeed
    it's like being based but better

7. Post
    is kierbear a blockcock smurf

8. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Yeah I understand influencers now. It was such an unexpected delivery lol.

I haven't planted it yet, I'll put it in a pot until we manage to buy a house.
    I think snails find them tasty, you may need to protect it.

9. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    is kierbear a blockcock smurf
    He has two active smurf accounts atm. Thunderstorm knows what they are, just ask him.

10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    He has two active smurf accounts atm. Thunderstorm knows what they are, just ask him.
    you'd need to tell him first

hell he still hasnt figured out who sirgrimm is

11. Post
    tormenta at a guess

12. Post
    is this a tune or what

13. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

New pic of SirGrim
    Name:  1075A1BC-4590-4884-B07A-CCF0A65D0D7E.jpeg
Views: 98
Size:  152.6 KB

14. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    is this a tune or what

what.

15. Post
    JRS wrote:
    what.
    shes great isnt she

16. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:

I have absolutely no doubt that Sirgrim is back with a smurf, But the thing is Sirgrim and others using smurf accounts are very lazy or they are complete "NOOBS" They either post with same IP address or use the same email provider or use the same browser Sig with JS turned on, or they use the same amount of characters in a password or they do all 4, making it easy for you mods/admins to detect smurf accounts. Computer security/privacy is one of my specialities and I know how it rolls. You lot wouldn't be able to detect my smurf accounts

17. Post
    Detective Pikachu is on the case!

18. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Computer security/privacy is one of my specialities
    Is misinformation another?

19. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    Is misinformation another?
    my post is not misinformation, If you don't do it right you can still be detected even when using a proxy, check out https://browserspy.dk

20. Post
    ur all gay

21. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    ur all gay
    regarding kierbear yes he is a smurf but not tormenta, But Gesellschaft suggested he is isavant. https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-Wall)/page385

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    regarding kierbear yes he is a smurf but not tormenta, But Gesellschaft suggested he is isavant. https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-Wall)/page385
    Given that Gesellschaft has no access to your 4 amazing detective methods, how do you think he cracked the case?

23. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Given that Gesellschaft has no access to your 4 amazing detective methods, how do you think he cracked the case?
    By comparing kierbear's posting style with isavant's posting style. I'm not saying if Gesellschaft is right or wrong tho I was just pointing out what he said.

And the 4 detective methods is not amazing and nothing new.

24. Smile
    Don't want to offend anyone but i don't like the cloak and dagger smurf thing.
    I like honesty.