1. Post
    This is New Lynn, remember the place used to have a train going through the center of a roundabout with 5 roads off it.
    also the ridiculous new lynn war memorial pillars, they do nothing but leak water all over the floor, it's in the middle of a busy walk through-
    to the mall, Mc D's the library the bus and train station and that new building
    but I still like NL

2. Post
    WM wrote:
    This is New Lynn, remember the place used to have a train going through the center of a roundabout with 5 roads off it.
    Classic New Lynn. Also the movie theatre and Georgie Pie

3. Post

4. Post
    Same old stupid ass general public with too much money.

GG WP

5. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    Classic New Lynn. Also the movie theatre and Georgie Pie
    I like how no-one can be ****ed removing that massive film reel that still sits atop what is now a furniture store.

It's quite amazing how much difference sinking that rail line has made - the immediate area no longer has that ghetto tinge. Too bad they couldn't throw Lynn Mall down a hole, too...

6. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    Its all in the Media Depiction of Disgruntlement Act 1995.
    I vote media, against corrupt police, people, and finally govern burnt facewipes. WEEEEEEEEESTSIIIIIIIIDEEEE

7. Post
    its_inevitable wrote:
    I like how no-one can be ****ed removing that massive film reel that still sits atop what is now a furniture store.
    The furniture store still has some of the original popcorn in the carpet TBH...

8. Post
    Terakael wrote:
    I found a couple more disappointed citizens folding their arms in disappointment

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11299357
    This one doesn't even make sense. The article claims twice that he was "unlawfully detained", but later on it says "At this point he rang his wife to get further proof from his bank, paid the outstanding $12 in cash and left."???

He was stupid for not pressing two buttons on the pump to limit it to $30 though.

9. Post
    Regarding OT, from my experience I can bet it was a combination of photog saying 'we will get you standing in front of the building here looking grumpy and fed up' and her or generally any person's response to being told we're going to take your photo "looking grumpy" where most people just do that thinking it looks good. There is probably someones potential psychology paper in that.

10. Post
    don't like the new lynn bring back the old mac'ds,movies,george pie

11. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10407125.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	198512

12. Post
    BZP wrote:
    don't like the new lynn bring back the old mac'ds,movies,george pie
    Bring on harry do Wheels

13. Post
    sam slappy wrote:

Name:	10407125.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	198512

**** that's a legion of arm folders. Clearly something Super Terrible must have happened. Did NZ Post deliver the mail to the wrong address?

14. Post
    Super Terrible Extreme - probably something like the school-bus-got-a-flat-tire-level horrible

15. Post
    "You black kids in the back, please stick out your lower lip."

16. Post
    jaygee wrote:
    Super Terrible Extreme - probably something like the school-bus-got-a-flat-tire-level horrible
    Nah, they all realised that the guy in the front doesn't actually know how cross his arms.

17. Post
    I like the tuck under the armpit approach, should learn from these Colombians.

bahaha the double over arm

18. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Nah, they all realised that the guy in the front doesn't actually know how cross his arms.
    Yeah I noticed he looks rather awkward. Maybe he should have gone for hands on hips instead

19. Post
    Their homework van got stolen iirc

20. Post
    Come kiddies, come into my homework van.

Name:	Ghetto-van-photo.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	609.1 KB 
ID:	198516

21. Post

This is Memo Ochoa on the right, clearly miffed at Mexico getting screwed over by the Dutch in the World Cup.

#NoEraPenal

22. Post
    Oh is this the thread where we constantly bring up past sporting events? #ABsFoodPoisoning #FranceForwardPass etc

23. Post
    You forgot the #underarmbowling.

24. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    "You black kids in the back, please stick out your lower lip."

Kumate

25. Post
    This guy sells it, bravo.