1. Post
    i can't believe you didn't fold your arms! do they guide you to a particular pose or facial expression or do you just do whatever you want?

2. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Cops are only getting it from morons, most people (looking at the stuff comments) don't hold the police responsible in any way.
    True, still seems ridiculous for stuff to even try push that angle but I guess that's what they do.

3. Post
    Its kinda weird they got you to smile for the photo.

4. Post
    Geez tough crowd guys!

5. Post
    Was the press photographer hot?

6. Post
    What kind of car did they steal?

Hope the owner was insured otherwise I guess he could chase the parents for the money through the courts.

7. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    What kind of car did they steal?

Hope the owner was insured otherwise I guess he could chase the parents for the money through the courts.
    Read the bloody news.

8. Post
    trackers wrote:
    Geez tough crowd guys!
    You said you would deliver and you absolutely didn't. This whole saga has been completely whelming.

9. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Was the press photographer hot?
    Unfortunately he was not

w0lfbrains wrote:
    You said you would deliver and you absolutely didn't. This whole saga has been completely whelming.
    m8

10. Post
    JRS wrote:
    i can't believe you didn't fold your arms! do they guide you to a particular pose or facial expression or do you just do whatever you want?
    Yeah I failed there. Nah he didn't say shit, I just stood there awkwardly!

11. Post
    Well that shatters the illusion that is the basis of this thread!

12. Post
    You told us you were going to the ball, but instead you jumped in a gutter

13. Post
    Good photo, but defo needed crossed arms.

Am i a bad person for not giving a shit that these little c**ts died?

14. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

No. They committed suicide.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

but read the news, they were good kids, only stole a few cars but thats kids being kids. /s

on the bright side, 3 less jail cells needed in 5 years.

16. Post
    ^ So we're all on the same page that this is all good? Cool.

17. Post
    two less parents who can pretend their child is sick so they can take leave from work right guy

18. Post
    Konev wrote:
    but read the news, they were good kids, only stole a few cars but thats kids being kids. /s

on the bright side, 3 less jail cells needed in 5 years.
    and one was apparently named after his uncle, an inspiration role model who shot someone.

19. Post
    13 is a bit too young to be celebrating their deaths but to each their own

20. Post
    It's not celebrating, it's just not giving a ****. Not first time callers, adults should have stepped up and educated them. They either didn't bother, or the education received is what lead them to this demise.

21. Post
    Craig Mcallister father of the two brothers in the NZ Herald wrote:
    He said his sons were good boys - but conceded they had been involved in police pursuits and had stolen cars in the past.

"It's not relevant - the police killed my kids it's not about me."

I mean I'm no rocket surgeon but if your kids are out repeatedly stealing cars and the best you've got is to blame the police and say "it's not about me" in my opinion you have failed utterly and completely.

22. Post
    I dunno ey... Were these kids going to end up complete pieces of shit terrorising the community their whole lives? Probably. But why? If they'd had even just a few decent people in their lives that gave a shit they might have come out completely different, its a shame.

Our society in particular needs to de-incentivise having kids as a paycheck

23. Post
    trackers wrote:

You're literally a Nazi - Poor-me SJWs

24. Post
    trackers wrote:

How do you go about doing that? Instead of a payment you get a care package of baby food, clothes, nappies etc?

25. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    How do you go about doing that? Instead of a payment you get a care package of baby food, clothes, nappies etc?
    Castration of the poor of course.