Isis \ isil

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 51 to 75 of 1246

  1. Post
    #51
    they showed it on one of iraqi channels for quick 20 seconds..


    Soulsbane wrote:
    You have a link to said badassery?

  2. Post
    #52
    I never supported all of hamas actions, only few. IS kills anything they see on thier way, whether they r sunni, shia, athiests, yazedis or jews.
    oh and I dont give a **** if you think its not fine, for me they must be killed or its going to get worse in other places..


    Hamburglar wrote:
    It's not fine, it's psychopathic.

    Besides, aren't you pro-Hamas? Another militant Islamic caliphate group? How is this any different? You're a violent troll.

  3. Post
    #53
    They made a pact with the few remaining christians, so theyre not killing everybody. Just those who wont abide by sharia law. Same end goal of Hamas, theyre just making a lot more progress.

  4. Post
    #54
    thats true, but they did enough killings to give them death sentence.



    Hamburglar wrote:
    They made a pact with the few remaining christians, so theyre not killing everybody. Just those who wont abide by sharia law. Same end goal of Hamas, theyre just making a lot more progress.

  5. Post
    #55
    So just nuke the lot of them?

  6. Post
    #56
    maybe the are just misunderstood

  7. Post
    #57
    I'm normally a 'lets all just get along' sort of guy, but I don't really think there's much point in negotiating with these people. Saw some stuff on Vice tonight with some IS folk in Syria, and they don't strike me as an organisation the West wants to let grow to a decent size at all.

    As per usual, the average member is likely to be the same sort of person who eats crayons

  8. Post
    #58
    any1 who is from IS and shooting with his gun and beheading 10 years old, should be nuked.



    Hamburglar wrote:
    So just nuke the lot of them?

  9. Post
    #59
    Hamburglar wrote:
    They made a pact with the few remaining christians, so theyre not killing everybody. Just those who wont abide by sharia law. Same end goal of Hamas, theyre just making a lot more progress.
    Hamas are comparatively civil.

    Anyway seems one of the Sunni tribes under the IS banner in Anbar province has had enough of IS and fighting has broken out. I can imagine this spreading, and IS falling apart within months. IS probably doesn't have the expertise to use their stolen heavy weaponry without all the disgruntled Sunni Baathists from Saddam's era. Once that goes they'll be back to being a bunch a of young fanatics with guerilla and indoctrination experience and will either run back to Raqqa or be obliterated.

  10. Post
    #60
    ISIS seems to consolidating their gains by removing any competition in their zones, hitting their self destruct switch in the process.
    There's a grisly video of ISIS beheading a group of identical ideologue Deir ez-Zor, a tribe known for doing their own beheadings. Then there is their fight with the sunni militant Islamic Army and it makes you wonder if anyone is actually running this sideshow.
    Last edited by refused; 17th August 2014 at 7:30 am.

  11. Post
    #61
    hammed wrote:
    any1 who is from IS and shooting with his gun and beheading 10 years old, should be nuked.
    I don't agree with much you say but this I can agree with.

  12. Post
    #62
    So ISIS is basically a religious crusade?

  13. Post
    #63
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    So ISIS is basically a religious crusade?
    yup, and keep an eye on some of the less-in-control european countries. I'm surprised we haven't seen a bunch of "Knights Templar" revivalists yet.

  14. Post
    #64
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/46...ic-state-spain
    how can these people not get deported

  15. Post
    #65
    SirGrim wrote:
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/46...ic-state-spain
    how can these people not get deported
    lol, people have been saying for years that letting muslims into other countries will cause problems.

    Of any religion they have the highest propensity to turn extreme, and they also have by far and far away the highest tolerance or apathy towards extremism.

    Now this is happening, it will only be a matter of time before some of these sub human scum living in the western world watch one too many videos or get promised 50 virgin camels and decide to carry out a terrorist attack. Al Queda used the same method - showing vids to inspire others around the world. Only this time Isis is next level in their extremism.

    Given I think all religion is crap, yet if it harmless its no problem and people should be able to do or believe what they want. except islam.

  16. Post
    #66
    I see ISIS have beheaded a reporter, what is it with executing bound people on video - is islam the religion of cowards?

  17. Post
    #67
    stacrafty wrote:
    lol, people have been saying for years that letting muslims into other countries will cause problems.

    Of any religion they have the highest propensity to turn extreme, and they also have by far and far away the highest tolerance or apathy towards extremism.

    Now this is happening, it will only be a matter of time before some of these sub human scum living in the western world watch one too many videos or get promised 50 virgin camels and decide to carry out a terrorist attack. Al Queda used the same method - showing vids to inspire others around the world. Only this time Isis is next level in their extremism.

    Given I think all religion is crap, yet if it harmless its no problem and people should be able to do or believe what they want. except islam.
    I've been shut down so many times around here for even suggesting their culture/religion is inherently problematic. Apparently it's all to do with white foreign policy (which admittedly plays/played a large destabilising role - particularly the post WW1 land divides that payed no respect to the array of cultures within).
    Last edited by Soulsbane; 20th August 2014 at 12:19 pm.

  18. Post
    #68
    Vulcan wrote:
    I see ISIS have beheaded a reporter, what is it with executing bound people on video - is islam the religion of cowards?
    Cowardly indeed.

    Although to their credit the rule book does put infidels below vile beasts:

    "To Allah, there are no animals viler than those who do not believe and remain unbelievers" (Sura 8:55).

    "Here is the fate of those who fight Allah and his messenger: you will put them to death or you will make them suffer the torture of the cross; you will cut their hands and their feet alternately. They will be driven from the country" (Sura 5:33).

    "Do not display cowardice, and do not call the infidels to peace when you are superior to them" (Sura 47:35).

    "Those who reject (Truth) among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will abide in hell-fire, they are the worst of creatures." (Sura 98:6)

    This book clearly breeds Nazi levels of dehumanisation. If you followed anything like this without the protection of religion you would be in court for hate-speech.
    Last edited by Soulsbane; 20th August 2014 at 12:28 pm.

  19. Post
    #69
    stacrafty wrote:
    lol, people have been saying for years that letting muslims into other countries will cause problems.
    And we're starting to see the results of that now, the anti-islam movement is growing in europe and sooner or later it will reach a critical mass. I think we'll likely see more open violent persecution of muslims when this happens. I just hope it doesn't spread here.

  20. Post
    #70
    Vulcan wrote:
    And we're starting to see the results of that now, the anti-islam movement is growing in europe and sooner or later it will reach a critical mass. I think we'll likely see more open violent persecution of muslims when this happens. I just hope it doesn't spread here.
    I wonder if Islam can go through a similar evolution that Christianity did? Possibly... but I would argue that all religions/cultures are not necesarily equal - there could be something inherent in Islam that keeps it stubborn - perpetuating intolerance.

    At some point a spiraling extremely intolerant religion that poses a threat to the welfare of a society should be viewed through the same lens that we view criminal gangs and cults. Yes it's sad that most are well-behaved, but the point is you can be well-behaved without endorsing a huge group of extreme ****-heads.


    It's a huge shame to me that some of the more forward thinking nations have to put up with such barbarism:
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/41...m-netherlands#
    Last edited by Soulsbane; 20th August 2014 at 12:40 pm.

  21. Post
    #71
    Well, to me the difference is Christian say god will judge you if your a not a believer. Muslims will "send" you to be judged if you're not one of them.

  22. Post
    #72
    Vulcan wrote:
    I see ISIS have beheaded a reporter, what is it with executing bound people on video - is islam the religion of cowards?
    I dare say their goal is to get the West involved in yet another military quagmire

  23. Post
    #73
    I always thought that they beheaded people with a big sword. Turns out, nope, it's just some jackass sawing slowly at your neck with a knife.

    Jesus, you wouldn't kill an animal that way, why do it to a man whose sole crime is "being from a country you don't like".

  24. Post
    #74
    Vulcan wrote:
    yup, and keep an eye on some of the less-in-control european countries. I'm surprised we haven't seen a bunch of "Knights Templar" revivalists yet.
    There's a whole drug gang in Mexico who call themselves Knights Templar. They are Catholic fundie drug lords lol

  25. Post
    #75
    Edward Diego wrote:
    I always thought that they beheaded people with a big sword. Turns out, nope, it's just some jackass sawing slowly at your neck with a knife.

    Jesus, you wouldn't kill an animal that way, why do it to a man whose sole crime is "being from a country you don't like".
    Nope, been doing it like that for ages. Pretty nasty stuff.

    islamic radicals in wellington?

    http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...-found-in-tree
    Last edited by Vulcan; 20th August 2014 at 4:34 pm.