Isis \ isil

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 1,226 to 1,246 of 1246

1. Post
    iNx wrote:
    I hope the war ends... who can live like that?
    I do too! ... but there are too many fingers in this pie. A lot of the ME is now a waste land due to all the wars, civil wars, 'Arab Springs', failed states, etc. Too many people live without hope for the future now for a peaceful time to ever come in our lifetimes. Maybe next century ... even then I doubt much will have changed, except maybe the weapons used. Golden Era for Weapon manufacturers now.

2. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Was watching this documentary last night after gaming.

Majority of the scenes were filmed in safe zone areas in Damascus, God forbid.. imagine Raqqah (being under IS control, must be brutal savagery).

I hope the war ends... who can live like that?

(NSFW) Contains explicit content

"removed as a violation of Yputube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content"

whats the name of the documentary?

3. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    I like this!

Attachment 208158
    Irony is that it looks like the flag of japan, and...

4. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    "removed as a violation of Yputube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content"

whats the name of the documentary?
    Probably got removed because of the comments.

I would say it's more of a refined documentary (civil). I was too chicken to click the other videos (lol) - didn't want to set my eyes on different kind of horrors.

5. Post
    Middle East has always been a giant game for the Western politics to play in. If you think the United States has nothing to do with Daesh you are sadly mistaken.

Their goal has always been to remove leaders and put their own puppets in charge, who do you think put Saddam in power? and then turned on him when he didn't obey their rules lol

Middle East will never find peace, never.

Which is sad, because despite what you see it's a beautiful place with amazing people (excluding radicals obviously) and rich with amazing history.

Iraqi people in general are super nice and not as religious and corrupted as the media make them out to be, I've been there and seen it for myself. I went to Kirkuk and saw Arabs/Kurds/Christians/etc getting along fine, was a very cheerful place, despite the horrors they have been through.

6. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    Middle East has always been a giant game for the Western politics to play in. If you think the United States has nothing to do with Daesh you are sadly mistaken.

7. Post
    U.S air strikes killed and injured more than 40 iraqi fighters heading towards Falujah few hours ago. You will never hear of this on the likes of CNN, Fox and aljazeera..

8. Post
    Totally reliable news source LOL.

9. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Totally reliable news source LOL.
    What are your reliable news sources?

10. Post
    More reliable than any american source to me.

There are also several iraqi channels who confirmed the news but i cant put it here because they are in Arabic language...

Here is a pic of the biggest deal in iraq, rep speaker of Ali Alsistani, i watch almost all of these channels.. and some of these channels have reporters who are with the shia militias on the front lines capturing every moment..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	208381

11. Post
    sounds like an excuse by iraw goverment not to fight isis, not that they need an excuse - everyone knows they support the massacre

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    sounds like an excuse by iraw goverment not to fight isis, not that they need an excuse - everyone knows they support the massacre
    Yup the Iraqi army has surpassed the french in the "run away!" charts.

13. Post
    Becuz of the corrupted commanding ex Saddam officers who took hundereds of thousands in bribe to order the army to leave Ramadi.. is that what you 2 mean??

Popular Mobilization Forces are the ones whose making difference here. really dont care whether they are Sunni militias or kurds or Shia as long as they halted ISIS and pushed them back and liberated some cities back from Daesh..

And all of thier operations were ordered by the iraqi govt, whether it was by Nouri Almaliki or Haidar Alabadi.. (at least from what i read)

Iraq is not only against ISIS, they are against several countries who support ISIS with almost anything they need, also iraqi people came out of one of the worst leaders ever, it will take time to fix things there..

14. Post

15. Post
    Wow good news if true.

16. Post
    from reddit:

Every media outlet is saying that other media outlets reported Amaq as saying he's been killed. I'm a Middle East-focused journalist, so have legit reason to browse extremist sites. And I can find zero reference on Amaq to his death. None whatsoever.
    And no-one who has published these reports can give a link to the original statement on Amaq, or even show a screenshot.
    Looks like some Western media has been taken in by rumours published by Iranian and Indian outlets, who were in turn taken in by Turkish media, who appear to have been fooled by a Photoshop image created by a Kurdish teenager to troll them.
    No-one checks their sources any more, it would appear.
    It was reported last week he might have been injured in an airstrike on Raqqa. Or Mosul. So that's entirely definitive, seeing as they're at least hundreds of miles apart...

17. Post
    as un PC as this is, theres probably a whole lot of truth to it

http://nocompulsion.com/muslim-biolo...sin-marriages/

would explain a lot

18. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISIS-released-the-graphic-to-mark-two-years-of-their-so-called-caliphate-579567.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	212406

19. Post
    BBC news team with some of iraqi forces capturing this intense and sad video.. 4 died and some injured..

the nerves of that camera man taking photos seconds after the explosion is beyond me..

http://www.alalam.ir/news/1881767

20. Post
    I think it maybe a good thing we leave the Middle East and support countries closer to us, like Australia is doing