1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    9.5/10

3. Post
    "Diablo III for consoles was, at its release, the best way to play the game." ****ing what? I'll admit, they did a good job at adapting it to console, but this is a huge stretch.

Or are you simply just referring to the fact that when the console versions dropped, they didn't have the auction house and were using loot 2.0 before the PC version got that patch?

4. Post
    Rii wrote:
    "Diablo III for consoles was, at its release, the best way to play the game." ****ing what? I'll admit, they did a good job at adapting it to console, but this is a huge stretch.

Or are you simply just referring to the fact that when the console versions dropped, they didn't have the auction house and were using loot 2.0 before the PC version got that patch?
    Correct.

5. Post
    James wrote:
    Correct.
    Ah. Got my panties in a twist for a second there.

Give me a second while I ply them free from my ass crack with the jaws of life.

6. Post
    I Love the genre, I despise the game - it's that simple. POE Muc-fukers!

7. Post
    Rii wrote:

Dunno, most reviewers seem to be saying that it is actually better on consoles...

8. Post
    serious>klown wrote:
    9.5/10

9. Post
    Still need to pick this up