1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    the potential for this character could be very interesting with williams different styles, but i have a fear that not everyone will agree with what blizzard do

3. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    the potential for this character could be very interesting with williams different styles, but i have a fear that not everyone will agree with what blizzard do
    if they do not agree they can create a game like WoW and then chuck in whatever they feel is fit.

4. Post
    Great this is happeneing, shame it's in WoW.

5. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    I could see them utilising the Adrian Cronauer character from Good Morning Vietnam quiet well...

6. Post
    where was paul walkers memorial? that guy played wow

7. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Great this is happeneing, shame it's in WoW.
    Considering he was an avid World of Warcraft player (he played on Mannoroth server) it is kind of logical for them to put something in - it would make no sense for them to put something in Final Fantasy 11 for example if he did not play the game in the first place.