Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Frostbite 3.0 engine, so this game is gonna love hyperthreaded i7's!

2. Post
    That gif of yours is mesmerising Eva, just saying.

3. Post
    Mass Effect 4 is gonna be BOSS on PC thanks to Frostbite 3.0!

4. Post
    Don't make me think about ME4, please

5. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Don't make me think about ME4, please
    The problem with thinking about ME4 is that it kicks off another Trilogy run, which is becoming an addiction for me.. it's so moreish, so delicious.

In Dragon Age news, this is the best footage I've seen yet - if only the 'Tube had 60fps, if you had any doubts about Dragon Age: Inquisition being massive in scope or you were iffy on the world design at all...this Twitch gameplay should put your mind at ease: it's amazeballs.

6. Post
    Really hnnnging for Inquisition. Everything I've seen just looks amazingly promising, and the recent stream going through Skyhold was rad as ****.

Won't be grabbing it on release, due to not having time or $$, but will definitely be keeping a close eye on it post release. Might look at building a PC around Christmas and grabbing it on that as opposed to going next-gen.

7. Post
    Dragon Age Keep now open to all

8. Post
    BlueKiwi wrote:
    Dragon Age Keep now open to all

What's that? Quick google suggest it sets up your game world....does the game not allow you to import saves?

9. Post
    My assumption was that it's like the Mass Effect interactive comic - a way for you to quickly go over the events of the first 2 games and create a history you want without having to play through them? Idk though, might give it a shot tonight

10. Post
    Never did the ME comic, but yeah, it basically sets up your game world. I think its due to being cross-generational that they didn't let you import saves. Plus I imagine that gets pretty messy quite quickly, and this is a much smoother way to do it.

There's a good number of questions for both games, and all the DLC (you don't need to have played them to shape their outcomes). There are handy prompts/descriptions of scenarios too, if you're like me and have completely forgotten some quests. It also gives you a nice cinematic of your world state, describing all the actions that took place.

11. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    My assumption was that it's like the Mass Effect interactive comic - a way for you to quickly go over the events of the first 2 games and create a history you want without having to play through them? Idk though, might give it a shot tonight
    Not really. Its WAAAAY more involved. Been playing with it over the past couple of weeks. Well worth checking it out.

12. Post
    DA Keep is ridiculously detailed... nigh on overwhelming (which I like).

Narrated journey through your own chosen choice tree... ****ing mint Biobros, I feel the incline already.

In game related news, this is some feedback from those reviewing the game currently (as of the last 24 hours, game has gone gold, review copies are out).

"World's so ****ing big"

"Filled with puzzles"

"load of sidequests"