NHL Megathread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    One week update of no CenterIce....

The NHL App plays both teams Radio Broadcast which is actually pretty good. The radio Play by Play commentry is much better for when I'm sitting at my desk and I dont have to try focus one eye on the game and one eye on work haha.

Still not watching every games 5 minute recap.

2. Post
    Wow he has mellowed now he's a bit older

compared to...

or the classic - "if cellphones go off I'll walk"

3. Post
    I'd be happier too if I just picked Duchene, Dzingel a Kinkaid and a serviceable D man at the deadline for almost nothing of note (this season)

Bet he wasn't so happy after losing again to the Pens yesterday though haha

Still haven't been sucked in to watch the games or buy centerice, Radio is working pretty well for when i'm at work though.

4. Post
    My condolences to the Penguins. Gudbranson by pretty much every metric is one of the worst dmen in the league - but GM's love him.

I'd suggest that the Pens would've been better signing a pylon into that position.

5. Post
    voy1dnz wrote:
    My condolences to the Penguins. Gudbranson by pretty much every metric is one of the worst dmen in the league - but GM's love him.

I'd suggest that the Pens would've been better signing a pylon into that position.
    Badbranson looking forward to him and Johnson on teh same paring, should be fun!

6. Post
    Re: John Tavares, and what happened when he played against the Islanders the other day
    Sean Avery's take is right on.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...smZhqsRKyq.mp4

7. Post
    For the playoffs it's pretty quiet in here...

8. Post
    It’s been pretty quiet in here for a few years now

Might be going to game 7 Sharks vs Knights if the series goes to 7. Will be in San Fran for a few days.

9. Post
    This is gold, well worth the watch
    https://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...hls-most-hated

10. Post
    Just started watching again this season following the preds. Probably haven't watched any games for 6+ years and didn't have any particular team to follow then. Having one hell of a time so far - loving it.

11. Post
    Binnington vs Pettersson, discuss.

It's tough, as a Canucks fan I think if they'd both played full seasons then Binnington would be the runaway Calder winner. He's kept his team in games they had no business being in and his stats were pretty insane. Going 25-5-1 in 2019 with a .930 and 2.26 GAA if he'd been able to carry that a full season he'd be a lock.

But in the end it's the entire season and Pettersson having 21 more points in the same number of games as Brady Tkachuk just means he has to get it.

12. Post
    Dat Sharks comeback

13. Post
    Even though the pain from 2011 still hurts, it was great to see the Bruins dump the Leafs out in that fashion.

Looking forward to the caps canes game tomorrow.

14. Post
    What a first round that was.

15. Post
    Soui wrote:
    What a first round that was.
    It’s been mental! It was cool walking around San Francisco the morning after the game 7 win. I had my Sharks cap on, and I had bought my son a cap and jersey, and we were getting toots and calls of “Go Sharks” from passing cars. My son got first bumped by customs guys at the airport as we were leaving that day. He was chuffed.

16. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    It’s been mental! It was cool walking around San Francisco the morning after the game 7 win. I had my Sharks cap on, and I had bought my son a cap and jersey, and we were getting toots and calls of “Go Sharks” from passing cars. My son got first bumped by customs guys at the airport as we were leaving that day. He was chuffed.
    Hah that's cute. Awesome!

17. Post
    While it's great to see all the underdogs make it through the first round, I'm a huge Isles fan and I forgot how stressful playoff hockey is

18. Post
    Got myself another jersey while in the states too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	147A14D2-4523-41F9-BAA2-2FD41FAA3EB6.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	710.9 KB 
ID:	225972

Name:	0799C029-1724-4954-A30D-19995A889BDA.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	225973

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Got myself another jersey while in the states too.

Name:	147A14D2-4523-41F9-BAA2-2FD41FAA3EB6.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	710.9 KB 
ID:	225972

Name:	0799C029-1724-4954-A30D-19995A889BDA.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	225973
    /swoon

That's amazing.

I have a Drew Doughty puck that sits on my bedside table

20. Post
    Incredible run from Binnington& the Boys. Suck it Boston!!

21. Post
    The count gets booed everywhere he goes, but the cheers when he was walking off the stage though hahaha