1. Post
    god damn, what would happen if there was a new .hack that used morpheus/rift?

2. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    god damn, what would happen if there was a new .hack that used morpheus/rift?
    There's Capcom's Oculus Rift Sword Art Online demo, unfortunately it's just a passive experience

3. Post
    woot, ended up scoring a copy of .hack infection + dvd for $30

not a bad deal since i've seen how bad prices can get

4. Post
    yeah I snapped my new copy up for 40 lol still in plastic wrap

5. Post
    ^Lol so good

EDIT:
    An unexpected package today, ar nosurge has arrived in my mitts :3
    Last edited by Stasis; 9th October 2014 at 9:59 am.

6. Post
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 limited pre-ordered, another bargain from NZG

Thinking about grabbing SAO

7. Post
    I probably play jRPGs more than anyone here. I should post in this thread.

...hopefully disgaea 5 isn't as bad as disgaea d2, lol.

8. Post
    Was wondering when you'd chime in ;3

Mmmmmm I want to like disgaea but the grind really turns me off, I didn't get far into 4 but liked the characters a lot

9. Post
    Well yeah, Disgaea is the grinding series. I liked 4, it was pretty successful so I guess they wanted to make an original Disgaea tribute while they still were financially capable of doing so, but they also removed a bunch of stuff like magichange and tried to make the game more accessible to those people who were new to the series. There also wasn't much of a post-game, which was pretty weird considering Disgaea has traditionally always been about the post-game.

10. Post
    I wish they released disgaea D2 on the Vita, I actually haven't played any disgaea game other then disgaea 2 on the PS2...

What is better disgaea 2 (PSP), 3 or 4 (vita)?

11. Post
    oooo did krichul just challenge nork?

12. Post
    I liked disgaea 3 the most, english voice acting was pretty good. I didn't play disgaea 4 that much tho

13. Post
    Anyone getting tales of hearts R?

14. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    I wish they released disgaea D2 on the Vita, I actually haven't played any disgaea game other then disgaea 2 on the PS2...

Everyone has their own favourite. I dislike 2 and never finished 3, even though 2's post-game has way more to do than 1. I haven't played any of the Vita versions but I would recommend 4, It does a lot of things right.

1 has a special place in my heart but I would recommend the PSP version, because it isn't possible to skip cutscenes in the original PS2 game. Unless you're a big fan of seeing the Winged Slayer animation over and over, go for PSP. Whatever you do, don't play the DS version of Disgaea, it's crap.

15. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Anyone getting tales of hearts R?
    Me. Preorder a physical copy from Amazon.uk

16. Post
    Was looking at just getting it from NZG

The main dude really irks me though, don't like him at all, so haven't decided yet

17. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Was looking at just getting it from NZG
    May as well consider going to Amazon UK. And even if they don't ship to NZ, send it free to the Youshop address then have them send it to you.

I forgot that Tears to Tiara 2 is out soon. Although with my backlog, I'll pick it up when it's cheap. Strategy RPG with VN qualities. Gotta hand it to Atlus for taking a chance on releasing an Aquaplus game.

18. Post
    XSpike wrote:

As someone who has only played 3, I found it bloody hard to get into, the gameplay was simple enough but the classroom stuff, in particular the class voting mechanic just felt way to complex. I liked the gameplay though and I do wonder if they've toned the classroom stuff down a tad in 4.

19. Post
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT FULLY AN RPG

this is HUUUGE, if popular enough, IF POPULAR ENOUGH, I WILL SEE VC3

20. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT FULLY AN RPG

iiiIIII KNOWWWWW

EXCITED

**** YEAH

21. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    For someone who has played VC3 in Japanese - unless it's going to be a revamp upgrade to next-gen hardware, with an added larger multi-zone maps, and a still OP Scout/Valkryria Hybrid, then this gamer will not give a ****.

22. Post
    I know that I'm iffy with IF and CH games, but god dammit, I want to play Omega Quintet.

Just announced that Omega Quintet is coming out in the west on both disc and digital.

23. Post
    Nork22 wrote:
    I know that I'm iffy with IF and CH games, but god dammit, I want to play Omega Quintet.

Just announced that Omega Quintet is coming out in the west on both disc and digital.
    holy stereotypes batman it doesn't look bad at least, and i'm a sucker for big numbers on screen thanks to star ocean so consider my interest piqued.

oh speaking of CH i need to pick up fairy fencer F that i forgot to do last month, there's a sequel for that hitting ps4 next year isnt there?