1. Post
    Super keen for it tbh

Really need to start ar nosurge but totally addicted to freedom wars atm

2. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    holy stereotypes batman it doesn't look bad at least, and i'm a sucker for big numbers on screen thanks to star ocean so consider my interest piqued.

oh speaking of CH i need to pick up fairy fencer F that i forgot to do last month, there's a sequel for that hitting ps4 next year isnt there?
    yeah that one looks like it could be good, kinda a sucker for IF/CH games, loved Neptunia (even if i have to play and finish all the games, they are just fun/funny. or i'm just weird)

got FFF haven't played it yet, but a sequel for ps4?!? omg might have to find some time to catch up on these games.

3. Post
    I cracked and went and pre-ordered Shining Resonance figure set. I hope the Kirika swimsuit is nice so that I can put it next to my Elwing figure.

4. Post
    so..... um?

idk if peagles has visited this thread but a new EO lol AND a EO x mystery dungeon crossover

5. Post
    Waiting for Persona 5.

6. Post
    Level 5 announcing new game soon for ps4 it seems

Can't wait

Hoping for Dark Cloud 3... but it'll never happen x(

7. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Level 5 announcing new game soon for ps4 it seems

Can't wait

Hoping for Dark Cloud 3... but it'll never happen x(
    i'd rather another rogue galaxy

8. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    i'd rather another rogue galaxy
    Mmmm felt it was too short tbh hah.

I'd love another one too

I'd prefer a new dark cloud though, they still use elements from dark cloud in all of their RPG's made since then too.

9. Post
    I'd like another game like White Knight Chronicles but more like the very first trailer they showed, which had weapons that hit each other, proper dodging etc... The actual WKC gameplay was quite a letdown compared to the first trailer. Still waiting for a really good RPG that has more realistic battles

10. Post
    N04h wrote:
    Waiting for Persona 5.
    Thisssssss.

11. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Mmmm felt it was too short tbh hah.

I'd love another one too

I'd prefer a new dark cloud though, they still use elements from dark cloud in all of their RPG's made since then too.
    yeah the town building and stuff is something i'd love to revisit again, but idk. Rogue galaxy always has a place in my heart as it always felt a bit like the star wars of the JRPG's. Just throwing you into an already established world thats been around for eons with a ragtag crew of different species and robots

12. Post
    ^Hah I got that game new when it came out for $20 thanks to a mislabel at eb games

It works on my 60gb ps3

13. Post
    N04h wrote:
    Waiting for Persona 5.
    Possibly the only thing (announced) that I'm waiting for. Apparently the rumours are that something might be said/shown about it this weekend at Playstation Experience. Keen to see some in-engine stuff.

14. Post
    So forgot I ordered kingdom hearts 2.5

arrived today haha

15. Post
    Really want to get shining resonance

In other news ffx hd is coming to ps4

Hopefully it has cross save

16. Post
    PS4 JRPGS!?~ Where?

I played an epic JRPG on PS3, I forget the name but I remember my Dinoceros was OP as ****!

17. Post
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    PS4 JRPGS!?~ Where?

I played an epic JRPG on PS3, I forget the name but I remember my Dinoceros was OP as ****!
    Coming, most JRPG dev's are finishing their last ps3 game cycle atm.

18. Post
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    PS4 JRPGS!?~ Where?

Here you go. It's Omega Quintet and it's from Compile Heart/Galapagos RPG (Fairy Fencer F, Neptunia).
    Skip to 1:20 to see classic JRPG menu system at work. 1 minute of planning then "bam!", boss monster overkilled.

Coming out April-ish next year.

19. Post
    ^Can't wait

20. Post
    Just arrived and unboxed. Haven't even put the game in the PS3 yet.

Well worth the extra money as the figure is very nice.

21. Post
    o: amazing

22. Post
    And having played a couple of hours with the game, I have to say it's a treat. It does however throw you into the middle of things where Sonia goes to rescue Yuma and you are wondering what's going on. Don't need to explain what's going on! After the game gives you a crash course in how the 3 different characters play, you are then thrown into a boss battle. The battle mechanic borrows from the Tales series, so that in my books is a good thing. The transition between on field monsters to battlefield is done rather well and it's going to a good comparison to Zestria's effort of transiting between field and battle. Anyway, boss battle was rather easy all said and done though. Also hearing Nana Mizuki in this who isn't Sakuya/Maxima and is now an antagonist who sings to control/power up dragons was a riot.

What you have to get used to though, which is part of how Shining does it's narrative, is a lot of talking portraits. It does use the 3D models though when the major characters are speaking. So in a way it's like a Visual Novel.

So far I'm impressed and hopefully it will stay good as I play along.
    Last edited by Nork22; 17th December 2014 at 1:36 am.

23. Post
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    PS4 JRPGS!?~ Where?

I beleive you are referring to Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch

24. Post
    Great game, actually playing through it now, clocked about 45 hours so far.

25. Post
    I would be all up in a Ni No Kuni remaster on PS4