Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 2854

1. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    You could do this in W7...
    Go on then tell us how...

2. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    You could do this in W7...
    I'm positive you couldn't natively do this back when I was using w7, which is why xeno made the quick audio switching application

3. Post

4. Post

5. Post
    brand wrote:
    That's a joke right?
    No.

6. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    No.
    But that's the volume level per application, not the output device??

7. Post
    Is there an ISO with latest updates available? Got a new SSD and want to do a fresh Windows 10 install

8. Post
    mejobloggs wrote:
    Is there an ISO with latest updates available? Got a new SSD and want to do a fresh Windows 10 install
    Use the Media Creation Tool. Will generate an image or bootable disk with version 1809 on it. There has only been a couple of very small updates since which I believe are downloaded during the install anyway.

Recently used it to do a fresh install myself and worked a treat.

9. Post
    mejobloggs wrote:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10

10. Post
    Thanks guys

11. Post
    When did they remove Guest accounts as a default option? Was that prior to Windows 10?

I was looking for it today (friends kids using laptop) and realised it was goneskies.

12. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    When did they remove Guest accounts as a default option? Was that prior to Windows 10?

I was looking for it today (friends kids using laptop) and realised it was goneskies.
    You can activate the hidden one yourself. Open cmd in administrator mode and type this
    net user Guest /active:yes

Otherwise if it doesn't exist for some reason
    net user Guest /add to add a password to the account net user Guest p@$$w0rd /add

When your done with the guest account turn it off again with
    net user Guest /active:no

Otherwise search for "computer management" in the start menu and click users

13. Post
    Has anyone had issues with windows thinking the tab key is being pressed when it isn't? Like if I windows key + tab it will freak out and constantly switch between windows thinking the tab key is being pressed when it isnt.

14. Post
    Computer crashed. Anyone knows how to make a bootable Windows 10 USB on Mac?

15. Post
    Disk Utility?

16. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Has anyone had issues with windows thinking the tab key is being pressed when it isn't? Like if I windows key + tab it will freak out and constantly switch between windows thinking the tab key is being pressed when it isnt.
    sounds like a keyboard fault.

17. Post
    cocosassy wrote:
    Computer crashed. Anyone knows how to make a bootable Windows 10 USB on Mac?
    Searching for some tools on Google to make a bootable Windows 10 USB .
    This is found by me :
    https://www.androidphonesoft.com/res...sb-on-mac.html
    Last edited by Baomer; 17th January 2019 at 12:32 am.

18. Post
    I discovered that a bug in Windows 10 Professional edition was causing my time to move randomly 2-3 hours. Because I use it for home use as opposed to Domain it does not maintain the time correctly.

I also tried registry tweaks check more often, but to no avail, the problem returned. I then downloaded a freeware Net Time service and it fixed the problem.

19. Post
    Oh for f*cksake -every major update screws up the bloody keyboard and I have to Google how to fix it each time because I never remember...

20. Smile
    I've been using windows 10 for a while now and haven't noticed anything wrong, The only bad thing is some of my older games need a bit of work to get going but windows 10 itself is quite a stable OS and when i do something wrong it handles it quite well.

If all my games worked flawlessly then I'd have win 10 on all my computers.

21. Post
    https://www.howtogeek.com/410183/mic...orced-updates/

Will make a few people here happy

22. Post
    they still force them eventually (18 months max) - not a terrible compromise tbh

23. Post
    Well after 18 months of forced updates they have the botnet successfully installed on everyones machine

24. Post
    that's just for the big feature ones, security updates will be forced within 35 days (altho that's long enough for botnets too)