Hi there is a lot of information - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10
    Hi.

2. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Hi.
    Hey

3. Post
    cocosassy wrote:
    Computer crashed. Anyone knows how to make a bootable Windows 10 USB on Mac?
    Download iso file from Microsoft website,then burn iso to an USB disk for making a bootable Windows 10 password reset disk,get help from here: https://www.iseepassword.com/create-...vd-on-mac.html
    Last edited by Eaoerys; 12th April 2019 at 8:35 pm.

4. Post
    Not sure if it is helpful for anyone, but you can still get a free upgrade to Windows10.

Just go to www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 follow all the prompts, so long as your version of Windows7 or 8 is legit then it just upgrades, you don't even have to enter the product key, it will also upgrade like for like.

I did this on the weekend, unfortunately it killed my Oculus DK2 so I had to revert back to W7.

BTW I realise this may have been mentioned elsewhere on the thread but I am not going to read 115 pages to find it!

5. Post
    Just updated to 1809 and now read that 1903 is coming next month

6. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Just updated to 1809 and now read that 1903 is coming next month
    Good to see that MS is keeping you nice and protected while continuing to provide great value and features after purchase.

7. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Good to see that MS is keeping you nice and protected while continuing to provide great value and features after purchase.
    I read sarcasm in your voice

8. Smile
    I kind of feel lied to about windows 10's games.

I recently upgraded my dad to windows 10 and the "free" games have all these ads and stuff in them,
    Windows 7 didn't have ads.

Also I've been using windows 7 a bit more and tbh i feel like it's a better OS but windows 10 has a few nice features.

Reason i had to upgrade is that windows 7 won't be getting as many updates after 2020 so i felt i needed win 10 for security.