former mate won't return borrowed goods

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
(4 votes)
Page 7 of 7 First ... 4567

1. Post
    It started getting a bit old when we started comparing ages, though.

2. Post
    I thought it was fair to compare skin colour though.

3. Post
    The comparisons of rhinoplasties was a bit on the nose though.

4. Post
    Who was it that had a leg up on the inseam measurement again?

5. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Why the **** did you start this thread, then?
    who is that guy in the black suit and helmet why is he saying "I am your father" and where did that guys hand go?

6. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    yeah gar, I'm stupid because despite mending a friendship and sorting out the issue of the missing office (because I can now get a better version for $10), according to you nothing is resolved and unless I chase him for $10, I am about to be taken for a ride again..?

Explain it to your backwards hamiltron hick ass one more time, I got office back and repaired my friendship. The fact it costs me $10 is a minor detail I don't care about. Everything else has been explained (the bullet points, the "$100's worth of stuff).

But then I do remember you losing your **** cause you got ID'd at pak n save.. which figures why you are insisting I chase this $10 because technically he lost my office, and I'm paying for the new version. Here's some advice from someone older and infinitely wiser than yourself.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Youre stupid because your 'mate' took you for a ride for your stuff worth (in your words) a couple hundred dollars . If you change your mind to "couldn't give a F about as they have no value" then its not worth a couple of hundred dollars and makes you a liar. Your mate then has the cheek to offer to charge you for a replacement of something he lost. A mate worth repairing a friendship over would be like "hey mate ill sort you out a replacement", or "oh if yorue going to get an upgrade, heres a box of piss for your troubles, sorry for losing it and heres your other stuff back"

7. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    If you change your mind to "couldn't give a F about as they have no value" then its not worth a couple of hundred dollars and makes you a liar.
    Having priorities does not make you a liar.

8. Post
    Changing your story does.

9. Post
    I told Stacrafty on like page 2 to use his jujitsu skills to sit on this kids face. Does he do that? No, he ****ing doesn't.

This situation won't get better until you show him who is the manlier warrior. He won't respect you until he knows his place.

10. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    yeah gar,

Explain it to your backwards hamiltron hick ass one more time, .
    Steady on.

11. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    yeah gar, I'm stupid because despite mending a friendship and sorting out the issue of the missing office (because I can now get a better version for $10), according to you nothing is resolved and unless I chase him for $10, I am about to be taken for a ride again..?

Explain it to your backwards hamiltron hick ass one more time, I got office back and repaired my friendship. The fact it costs me $10 is a minor detail I don't care about. Everything else has been explained (the bullet points, the "$100's worth of stuff).

But then I do remember you losing your **** cause you got ID'd at pak n save.. which figures why you are insisting I chase this $10 because technically he lost my office, and I'm paying for the new version. Here's some advice from someone older and infinitely wiser than yourself.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
    I didn't start a thread about it and then go back into the supermarket, pay them for their trouble and still leave without any groceries in the interest of maintaining a relationship.

This oh-so precious friendship you think you've saved is with a dude who steals hundreds of dollars' worth of your stuff and then won't pay $10 to replace one bit of it. Well done on paying for such a **** friend.

"Don't sweat the small stuff he says", having started the thread to start with and now losing his **** and chucking insults around when people point out how ****ed his ideas are.

12. Post
    This thread went very beta.

13. Post
    I've read beta threads

14. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    I've read beta threads
    Winner.