1. Post
    Amazing movie. Would see again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. Post
    Was going to see it tonight but something came up, will have to wait until tomorrow. Didn't know it was 2hrs 23mins but it makes to seem like they did it proper job.

3. Post
    JW3 was EXTREMELY GOOD

It is the most video game ass movie that isn't actually a video game

4. Post
    Hardcore Henry says hi

5. Post
    What. wrote:
    Hardcore Henry says hi
    Sorry, should've prefaced it with "good"

Hardcore Henry was trying hard(core) to be a video game, John Wick does that shit naturally.

6. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Sorry, should've prefaced it with "good"

Hardcore Henry was trying hard(core) to be a video game, John Wick does that shit naturally.
    How about Crank 1 & 2? Both are hugely fun films IMO.

7. Post
    Good movie. A little Thor: Ragnarok comedic style to it. 4/5

8. Post
    I'd say this is my least favourite in the series, there wasn't really any evolution here like between 1 & 2, this was just more of the same as before. If they're going to keep making more of these movies, which is what its sounding like, they will need step up their game with each release in one way or another.

Having said that, still a totally enjoyable movie and I don't regret seeing it on the big screen whatsoever.

9. Post
    I enjoyed it more than the second one. The fight scenes were certainly more entertaining except the ending which was ott for my liking.

I agree about progression aspect, i think they need to warp up this plot line in the next film otherwise it's going to dimish the legacy. I dont know if Keanu is more profit or fan biased in that regard though or where he would draw the line. Sure wouldn't want it becoming like Saw for example.

They could still expand onto the general universe or maybe go back in time(that would suit a series format better imo)

10. Post
    I feel that this film was a lot stronger than the second in most ways but there are aspects of this film place it firmly below the original film for me.

The series has lost its sense of grounding that the first film evoked so effortlessly, Wick is at his most super human here and his few excuses for passing time in the plot seem to be enough to heal him back to full HP in a way that doesn't really feel believable, especially as there is no gap between this film and 2.

The mythology of the series, while fascinating, arguably works better for me when its not so clearly explained. I miss the Dark Soulsish apply your own answers vibe of the first film.

FInally, the music in this third film is completely non existent. There is nothing here that matches the concentrated hype that was the original film's Red Circle Club scene which to me still stands as the greatest sequence in not only the franchise, but action films of the last decade or so. While the action has evolved in so many ways, none of it feels as gripping as it should because the overall atmosphere feels less grounded and more shallow. I loved the action in this one but the lack of music robs it of some of that that John Wick aura.

Final thought, Hallie Berry was pretty damn good here, she didn't reload as often as she should have but the scenes with the dogs were so ****ing creative.

11. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    the scenes with the dogs were so ****ing creative.
    Except they went for the balls in nearly every attack

12. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Except they went for the balls in nearly every attack
    Yeah but the angles dude, it was the same end result but so many versatile ways of getting there lol.

13. Post
    WOW that was quick John Wick Chapter 4 coming in May 2021.

https://twitter.com/OmegaUGround/sta...01380027219968

14. Post
    ^O M G ... I still think the Original was the best!

15. Post
    awesome, loved it 9/10. Could had some more impactful and shorter action scenes but still awesome

16. Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed this.

17. Post
    Another great John wick flick

18. Post
    Theyre good movies but the best part is Keanu Reeves' unintentionnal comedic acting because of wood like appearance

19. Post
    Watched the Original again tonight. Still cant get over how rewatchable it still is.

20. Post
    Saw this, surprised of the positive feed back on here, I found the action scenes way too long and dragged out it was darn right repetitive

Not a bad movie but definitely the weakest in the series hope it doesn't get even more stupid in the 4th.

21. Post
    Usually i would just fastforward to the fight scenes, i.e., the only good part, but that seemed like it was asking too much from me. I just stopped a third of the way through once it got to another world-building scene that attempted to injure my one remaining brain cell with its nonsense.

22. Post
    Bout 2 weeks till I can rent this on apple tv, can't wait looks sweet

23. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Bout 2 weeks till I can rent this on apple tv, can't wait looks sweet
    Will still get it on Blu-Ray

EDIT: Got it today
    Last edited by KiwiTT; Yesterday at 5:56 pm.